*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1852501-Harlan-Thorne
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Chapter · Other · #1852501
Introducing Harlan Thorne
It was a slow day. In my line of work most days are slow and usually I hope they aren't. Nevertheless, my secretary was on vacation and my girlfriend, Nicole, was substituting for her. Don't get me wrong, Nicole is a good kid, and I do mean kid, she is ten years younger than me, nineteen. She is sweet as can be considering her father is the wealthiest man in the state and she is a spoiled brat. She is only with me to make her father, a former client of mine, upset.

The problem now, is that she is useless around the office. She can't type, can't use the computer for anything other than finding out who Lindsey Lohan is fucking, or which Jersey Shore character is doing what with who, or updating her status on facebook. She downright refused to answer the phone and on the rare occasions she did, she proved unable to take a message. She can't open the mail if it isn’t email, and she sucked as a receptionist.

The only three good things about having her at the office were: she didn't dress professionally in the least – this particular day, she happened to be in a sheer black top, where you could clearly see her black with pink polka-dot bra, a matching black mini (and I mean mini) skirt with sheer black frill on the bottom, and black 6' stiletto sandals. I had yet to see her panties but was sure they also matched the top because the straps that came up out of the waistband of her miniskirt matched the straps of her bra perfectly. Her lipstick even matched the color of the polka-dots.

The second good thing was since it was a slow day (practically dead), we could fuck in my office. I called Nicole into my office with the intention of asking her if there had been any calls I missed. She had other plans. She came in and sat on my lap. .

"Wanna fuck around?" she asked, in her special voice she used from time to time when she wanted something. How she developed that cute heart melting voice always confounded me, but that never made it any less a turn on.

I kissed her and put a hand on each of her perfectly shaped breasts (I once told her we should send her father a thank you card for buying them for her, maybe with a picture of them wrapped around my cock and covered in cum. She didn't go for it though).

Breaking the kiss I sent her across the room to the couch. Telling her to open her legs wide so I had full access to her beautiful pussy. Her nipples forced their way through the bra making her excitement noticeable as they poked through her top.

I walked over lifting her miniskirt out of the way, I found, as I expected, her g-string matched her top. Pulling it out of the way, I fingered her. After only a couple seconds work on my part her pleasure center flooded and I was able to slip two fingers inside. I found her clit with my thumb and started rubbing it as I finger fucked her tight love tunnel.

"Oh yeah, baby. That's it. Faster, finger my pussy. Get me ready for your big hard dick."

Admittedly, she needed to work on her dirty talk, but the sounds of her orgasm more than made up for it.

When she came, I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and shoved my cock in. She liked to be penetrated while she was having an orgasm and if I timed it right she would orgasm again right away.

She arced her back and I took off her top, then unfastened her bra. I sucked her tits while I fucked her, it wasn't easy with her being considerably shorter 5'2 to my 6'2, but it was always worth it, making her twice as horny and much more savage. I sucked the nipple into my mouth and squeezed with my lips. My tongue rolled around her nipple, teasing the tender flesh as it did.

The result was almost instantaneous. She started bucking her hips up at me, fucking into me wildly and saying "Oh my fucking God" over and over.

I could feel myself getting close and I knew her orgasm would do me in, so I'd have to be quick. She wasn't on the pill and refused to use condoms. Preferring the "pull out" method.

She orgasmed once again, mistaking "Jesus Christ" for my name. As I expected I started to cum – the first squirt landing somewhere inside her, but she didn't notice. I pulled out and sent the rest flying at her stomach and breasts.

As her orgasm wore down, I started getting dressed.

The outer door opened. "Shit," I thought but only said, "Hurry up and get out there," as I finished putting my shirt back on.

Nicole threw her clothes back on and headed to the outer office. As the door swung shut behind her, it was then I heard her say, "What the fuck?"

The outer office was packed. A large bald black man in a dark suit and darker glasses stood by the door, a blank look on his face. Three other men in business suits are crammed in the left corner of the room, two were talking on cell phones, possibly to each other, while the third seemed to be cowering with a bloody lip.

There was a Hispanic girl of about 20 standing in the center of the room. She is wore blue jean pants, a tight Mighty Ducks jersey. I personally couldn’t have loved the team any more with her voluptuous body sporting the colors. It was definitely go Ducks!

She stepped forward and said, “Detective Harlan Thorne, I would like to hire you.”
© Copyright 2012 Epicscribe (epicscribe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1852501-Harlan-Thorne