*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1852782-Street-Dogs-In-progress-
by Nicole
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #1852782
Sometiomes saying you're a Street Dog has a whole new meaning

Chapter One

The stench of garbage,stale urine and exhaust fumes seemed to perfume the air here but something had drawn her here and now Cynarra Hawkins..Cyn to those who knew her best.. looked around herself with eyes the color of fresh bruises that were lined so heavily with black kohl that they looked huge in her slightly pointed oval face.

Across the street was a privacy fence that surrounded what looked to be a series of buildings and against that fence stood several people,both male and female,most who held brown bag covered cans of what she knew was beer or cigarettes that seemed to be forgotten in their nicotine stained fingers as they returned her stare boldly.

This wasn't good.

Cyn tried to force a smile to her mauve painted lips but she knew it was shaky at best and she dropped the backpack she'd been carrying ,her entire body tensing when a man stepped forward from the group,his head cocked and a half smile on his owm lips..very kissable lips from what she could see..full and wide in his roughly chisled face.

Normally she didn't go for black men but this one was hot with a capital HOTT..he had long dreads that swung down around his lean face,muscles that were clearly defined even with his rather loose fitting clothing and a smile that could melt butter even on the coldest of days,which there surely weren't many of in Florida..shit,she was sweating while looking at him.

" What cha starin' at ? " The question came from a petite redhead,who had been wrapped up in the mans arms until a few seconds ago,now she was scowling at her and looking ready to storm across the street to confront her..not that Cyn would mind a mindless fight right now..just to burn off energy.

" Well now that depends..I'm kinda lookin for the Coalition -" Sje began,blinking innocnetly at the other girl and trying not to tremble with suppressed rage.

Hadn't her mother always told her that her temper would get the best of her ?
© Copyright 2012 Nicole (tawnygryphon1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1852782-Street-Dogs-In-progress-