*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1852845-death-Sence
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by dkjj
Rated: E · Other · Dark · #1852845
a death of a random person
          The smell of fresh blood, pine straw, and gun powder. Don't forget the pain, oh yes the sweet deleatable pain. With the feeling of all my life running out of my veins. Every breath was short and painful. The taste of blood in my mouth. As the pain slowly makes me num, and everything else fades within the darkness.

                    See...

                              when.......everything went dark....

                                        the pain...... slowly faded.......

                                                  The smell.....of blood got stronger.... I was.......

          I knew that I was dying and really; it didn't scare me at all. The smell started to faded. My veins started to empty every bit of life I yern for. Everything had a meaning and everyone had thier limit.

          Who knew.....

                    a bullet could be so..............

                              painful, very painful....

                                        and dying from one..........

                                                  oddly beautiful..............

                                                            Everything......... watching you peacefully..........

          I know that I sound like a mad person but dying with a bullet in you and slowly bleeding to death was peaceful and beautiful. Although, in all reality I never believed I would die by a gun, a bullet, and someone sobbing.

          Everything gone the pain, blackness, and the faint sent of blood......... Everything lost..........for fear to take it place. Fear that sent chills in my bones even after death. I believe that you should know first why I died.........
© Copyright 2012 dkjj (dkjj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1852845-death-Sence