*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1853034-Lil-smile-Lil-care-and-Lil-love
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Will
Rated: E · Short Story · Children's · #1853034
Lil’ smile, Lil’ care and Lil’ love...I think all we need to have and share in this world.
Lil’ smile, Lil’ care and Lil’ love
I think all we need to have and share in this world.


It was Saturday Nov’ 19th, 7:15am, I was on my way back to room after jogging. I usually pumped up with new energy after jogging; on the contrary that day I was feeling tired and slouching. I thought that may be because I wake-up in the office at 5:30am and reached room by 6:00am and from there directly to the ground. My thoughts were suddenly abandoned by the sight of lil’ girl who was in her school dress and waiting for the school bus. She may be in her 1st or 2nd standard, her cheeks were filled with tears and she’s weeping and I see the people passing by but no one bothered. I went to her and said “Honey don’t cry. Tomorrow is Sunday and it’s holiday. You’ve to go to school only for today.” I thought as if she was crying for not to go to school. She said something and I barely heard as it was mixed with her sobbing. I bend and moved closely to her and asked again. She said “I forgot my tiffin box” and started weeping again. I said “Honey, I’m going to get your tiffin box and you stop crying.”. She stopped crying and looking at me, said “This way, my house”. I said “Honey, you go get your tiffin box and I’m going to stop the bus till you come back”. She said “okay” and walked.
She came back with her tiffin box after 5 mins and gave a big pleasant smile. I said, “Honey, You’re happy now. Your bus not come yet and you wait and I’m going to leave”. She beckoned me to bend and kissed me at my cheek and said “Daily, I kiss my mom and dad before going to school”. I kissed her on cheek and said bye and walked to room.
© Copyright 2012 Will (will.newwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1853034-Lil-smile-Lil-care-and-Lil-love