*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1853139-What-the-locust-have-taken
by Sarah
Rated: 13+ · Other · Inspirational · #1853139
The bizarre life of a woman and how she overcame her adversities
God doesn't show up when you are at the top, but when you are on the bottom.  Wallowing in your our own muck.  He likes to let you know that He is watching you, just when you don't want anyone to be watching you at the time.  Fifteen years after Sarah had plead with God to save her from herself, God showed up,  but the strange events that took place to lead her to the point of correction, repentance, and healing were more than anyone person would be able to handle.  It is only by the hand of God that Sarah could with stand her demise.  Now, years after; Sarah can say she truly has been touched by the Grace of God.  If people understood the true meaning of Grace, They would be blown away, Sarah says.                                                                                                                                                                      Sarah would like to share what she has experienced.  This story has nothing to do with Church.  The church never saved Sarah, God did, and He didn't need help from anyone to do it. 


__________________________________________________________________________________                                            Chapter 1           

    As Sarah turned the corner, She looked back at Keith standing in the driveway, knowing it would be the last time she would ever see him.  Her eyes so filled with tears, she could hardly see the road as she drove away from the life she knew for the last 11 years.  She wanted to turn back and beg him to stay, but after reading his email the other day she knew it was pointless in trying to stop what had already happened.  He had fallen in love with another woman, without even meeting her in person.  Apparently they had been talking for a few months on the internet and decided they were soul mates. At least that is what it said in the email. 

She stopped at the end of the road and wiped her eyes, before continuing on past their mail box, still displaying both their names.  She felt a knot form in her gut. Sarah fought back the vomit that was trying to release.  She knew that it was going to take a miracle to get her through this split up.

Kieth had been the center of her life for  long, her body and her mind retaliated against the thought of leaving him.  She was devastated, and angry.  As far as Sarah saw it, Keith did more that leave her,  In her mind He betrayed her.

Keith knew how hard it was for Sarah to trust after her first marriage.  A man that had so many girlfriends on the side, she didn't know how many.  Keith is the one that broke down these walls of distrust.  She made herself vulnerable to him, trusting him with even her deepest darkest secrets.

She felt like a fool, 46 years old, alone, broke and homeless.  She never thought her life would get so bad, so fast. 

Sarah cried out to God, "Help me God, Where are you?".  There was nothing but silence through her tears. 






© Copyright 2012 Sarah (sarahsstory2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1853139-What-the-locust-have-taken