*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1853891-Cook-at-your-Own-Risk
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Article · Comedy · #1853891
An assignment about how to make or do something.
Dear Viewers,

John Doe recently wrote in a question about how to make soups. Sense this is a magazine for male nursing, and the letter seems to be addressing a cooking magazine, (plus everyone here either has a wife that cooks or doesn’t like soup) information on soup is to the extent of the contents of a human stomach. But sense the writers of this magazine hate to disappoint their faithful readers and the occasional drop in; they pulled their heads together in hopes of the correct answer. The first thing that was agreed upon was the necessity of the broth. It is probably the only thing you need, but is wise to add more. The broth may depend on the soup and has been some debate, with the people of this magazine, on how to make broth. The conclusion on how to make the broth was to grab the animal that produces the desired broth (Note: cow produces beef broth, chicken produces chicken broth, etc.) and squeeze them so hard that the broth comes out. Be prepared to catch the broth in a bowl or cup; you don’t want to go through all that work just for the broth to land on the ground. Warning, be careful with squeezing chickens, they may pop out an egg and what you need is broth and don’t mistake a cow’s milk for broth (broth should be golden brown, probably). Or you could buy the broth at a local store. Heat the broth up on a stove in a big pan. After the broth is heated up, add the meat. If you are a vegetarian then you may want to skip the previous step. After the meet has been cooked add the desired vegetables. If you are a carnivore then skip this step. Warning, you may have to wait a few months for the vegetables to grow. Chopping up vegetables and meat is optional. After everything is cooked thoroughly throw some soup in a bowl and enjoy. We apologize for being too lazy to Google or for not springing for spark notes and we are not responsible for soup if it does not work. However if this does work then we take full credit and are not opposed to “thank you” letters.

© Copyright 2012 Jade Peterson (trobble at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1853891-Cook-at-your-Own-Risk