*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1854407-Ryan
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1854407
When sudden love takes a toll ,trouble arises between Ryan and Celia.(PARTofBook)
CHAPTER ONE School, homework, rehersal, sleep. Repeat. I squeezed food in there somehow. I worked very hard to make my applications look good and to make myself look good. This was my life. This....schedule. Nothing ever out of the ordianary. Until I met him. Something , was bound to change.


CHAPTER TWO
"Celia!"
"Yes mother?!"
I was trying to get ready for my first rehersal of Chicago. I was Roxy. I should look prepared.
"Are you coming, " my mom yelled.
" Yes mom, I'm coming down now."
We got in the car and drove. On this peculiar April day in Cleveland, Ohio, it was a nice 60 degrees. I rolled my window down and stuck my head out.
"You must hide many things from people," my mom said,"they would never cast a dog!"
I smiled at her. Life was good. This was my sophomore year and I got the main part in my play! We arrived at the audiotorium. I hopped out of the car and grapped my bag.
"Bye mamita!"
"Bye Celia." I started walking towards the round audiotorium. It had a courtyard in the middle for parties and benefits. My excitment grew as I reached the door. As I grabbed the handle, I noticed a boy. About my age, 16, was staring at me. He was strange. I only saw dark, black hair and bright blue eyes. His face was covered by a hood.I pulled the door open. The boy took a step forward, closer. I stepped inside. He followed. I turned left, making my way to the theatre. He followed. I turned right and suddenly he was there. He
"I.... I will call the cops!" My voice trembled. My legs shook. When I was least expecting it,
"Now why would you do such a silly thing?" He was English?! His voice rang in the silence of the hallway. His accent was very foreign, considering this was Ohio...
" So why are you here?" He pulled off his hoodie.
"You are the key," he replied,"if you could just follow me.
" I noticed his features. His almond shaped bright, blue eyes. The full pink lips. His short black hair, just starting to curl.
"Celia, if you could just listen to me-"
"How in the world do you know my name?"
"Please just come with me," I could hear the desperation in his voice. "my people need you." I chuckled.
"You? Need me? Im just a 16 year old girl from Cleveland! Nothing special. I honestly need to go now. What
ever your doing is just weird. This seems like some kind of sick joke! 'Your people' should probably find someone else." He sighed. About to put up a fight, he let his shoulders fall in defeat. He looked at me with those bright blue eyes. He went around me and started walking down the hallway. People started coming in.
"Shoot. I didnt catch his name." I thought.
He turned and ran towards me as I started walking awsy.
"Ryan. My name is Ryan." He walked away

That night, I tossed and turned thinking all about the mysterious "Ryan"
© Copyright 2012 Ali Marinelli (alimarinelli at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1854407-Ryan