*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1854650-Hiding-Inside
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Fantasy · #1854650
Jenn helps a servant girl get some much needed revenge on her mistress part of a series
"Hidden Inside”
Conrad Lee

The following is sort of a flashback to my chez Jenn storyline or what it would have been like way back when cosmetics were sold in parlors and women hid the fact they were buying them.

Serena Grey, the sixteen year old servant of the Lyttle household was now travelling across the border to the next town in search of a place Mrs. Lyttle called Gem’s Parlor, a little known proprietor of beauty supplies much like the rest of such parlors in the world. Serena was a frail girl with dark brown hair, peach colored skin and a girlish figure. Gem’s Parlor was a favorite of her mistress Millicent Lyttle, especially their bathing salts which she claimed made her look years younger on their own, Mrs. Lyttle (which was a deceptive last name considering Millicent was a pale, plump, redheaded, freckled two-hundred fifty pounds if not more) had given her explicit instructions to get the salts, don’t dawdle in the shop or anywhere else and return immediately after, and that her and Mr. Lyttle had a night of enjoyment planned which meant to Serena that she needed to be as far away from the house as possible after Millicent’s bath or she would hear what she called the mating call of the bed squeaking sow that was the heavy breathing and squeaky moans of Millicent Lyttle. Though Serena wouldn’t have minded being in Millicent’s place on those nights taking in the girth of Abrahams large cock which she had only seen once by accident. A smirk crossed her pretty face as she thought of it. Shaking herself out of her fantasy she now looked at the map Millicent had drawn seeing the store that had been marked on it was in reality named Jenn’s parlor.
“Stupid cow can’t even spell!” Serena growled under her breath as she walked towards the shop.
“Welcome to Jenn’s parlor, how can I help you?” The red headed clerk said as she wiped her counter.
“Yes, my mistress…Millicent Lyttle sent me for her usual order.” Serena said lowly
“Oh her…the fat cow couldn’t waddle down here herself and not pay me in person?” Jenn replied getting a smirk from Serena as she realized that Jenn didn’t like her anymore than she did and that she wasn’t the only one Millicent hadn’t paid in awhile.
“My Mistress was very adamant about me retrieving the salts and bringing them straight away…she needs them for tonight Ms. Jenn.
A smirk crossed Jenn’s pale, freckled face as she seemed to Serena to look right into her with her sparkling green eyes and peculiar gaze.
“I tell ya what, I have something here I’ve saved just for self beloved clients like your Mrs. Lyttle, just add this to her bath and make sure you go back in before the steam clears ok sweety?” Jenn commented making sure to get a nod from the girl before handing Serena the jar. “And you might get what you want too in the deal.” She added with a smile. Looking at the jar Serena saw that it looked just like the empty one her mistress had shown her in her bedroom cupboard, only this one was full of little pink crystals.
Serena bowed to Jenn then made her way quickly out the door not stopping for a moment until she reached the Lyttle house. Presenting Millicent with the Jar Serena was immediately dismissed to her quarters until later when Serena knew Millicent would want a large amount of water heated for her bath.
All the way home Serena fought the urge to dash the jar to the ground and not take it back to Millicent, just as all the way she thought of running away as she had before she had sold herself into servitude with the Lyttle’s but she knew the kind of weight the Lyttle’s carried in town and that she wouldn’t get far before Mrs. Lyttle would have her hunted down and probably killed or brought back so she could beat her within an inch of her life for disobedience.
She was waked from her thoughts at hearing the bell over her door and knew it was time to heat the water.
The fire had made short work of boiling the water this time, Serena watched as it boiled wishing Millicent was in it right now…or at least pieces of her; shaking her head she dipped in the first of many buckets that she would have to carry out to the bathhouse where Mrs. Lyttle was waiting.
A while later Millicent was wallowing in bathing splendor as Serena now had sore shoulders and was pouring the last bucket at the foot of the bath.
As she rubbed her sore muscles she wasn’t surprised to hear Mrs. Lyttle clear her throat.
“Yes Miss?” Serena asked sounding frail.
“Serena, could you be a dear and pour some salts into the water…I forgot to grab the jar before I left my bedroom?” Millicent asked smirking at her servant girl’s fatigue.
“Yes Miss.” Serena answered flatly before rushing off as best she could towards Mrs. Lyttle’s bedroom to fetch the jar.
She returned moments later with the jar and a wooden scoop Mrs. Lyttle had acquired along with the previous jar; scooping the pink crystals up she then poured them slowly into the steaming water seeing it make the water begin to bubble, a few more scoops and the water was now pink and bubbled like the natural springs Serena had heard her rich relatives once speak of visiting.
“That’s enough dear…oooh this feels just lovely that Gem sure knows her salts.” Millicent cooed as the water bubbled around her.
“It’s Jenn you smelly sow!” Serena growled in a whisper before walking out the door and returning the Jar to the bedroom.
Standing outside the bathhouse door wearing merely a robe in case her mistress needed a bit of personal bathing as usual Serena rolled her eyes as it sounded like Mrs. Lyttle was having a loud orgasm then stopped as she heard nothing but the bubbling water and saw steam roll out the crack under the door.
“Mrs. Lyttle….Mistress…. is everything okay?” Serena yelled before a coughing fit overtook her as she stepped inside the door. Stepping further inside, the room seemed to be engulfed in a cloud of steam causing Serena to pilot herself to the tub blindly
“Gauds it’s horridly hot in here!” Serena commented before sliding out of her robe letting it drop to the floor.
“Mistress…will you be needing your back scrubbed now?” Serena muttered to cover for her nakedness.
As she got to the tub she noticed something strange, somehow her large bodied Mistress had either gotten herself out of the tub or had vaporized.
Thinking back to the way Jenn had said the salts were just for sorts like Mrs. Lyttle Serena was willing to believe the latter, and as nonsensical as it sounded she then began to thoroughly believe it as she looked down seeing dark freckles now covered her entire body where fair, peach colored skin had once been and her pubic hair was now a shaggy mess of red hair the same color as Mrs. Lyttle’s.
“Oh my goodness…what’s happening?” Serena screamed hearing it come out in a squeaky croak like her Mistress’ voice.
An odd sort of pinching then ran up her lithe body and she doubled over balancing on the tub as her body seemed to inflate like a balloon pushing her girlish curves into a shape equal to Mrs. Lyttle’s previous plumpness.
She then grabbed her face feeling the pain as the bones, skin and muscles seemed to rearrange within her hands.
As the weird feeling ceased and the steam faded Serena nearly screamed as she looked down seeing the all too familiar plump, freckle riddled body of her Mistress Mrs. Lyttle instead of her own looking up at her from below her neck.
Waddling to Mrs. Lyttle’s bathing vanity Serena looked seeing the reflection that casted back from the mirrors glass was not her own but Mrs. Lyttle’s.
“Oh my goodness, what’s happened to me…to us….my body it looks like Mrs. Lyttle’s!” Serena screamed as her hands roamed her now bloated form.
As the initial panic subsided Serena continued her search for her Mistress only to find that the tub she was in was still empty and that the only place the horrid woman seemed to be now was in the mirror.
Getting dressed in Mrs. Lyttle’s clothes Serena made her way back across town stopping many times as she had lost her breath soon arriving at Jenn’s Parlor once again.
“Well, well Serena… you sure can follow directions to the letter, no wonder she keeps you around.” Jenn replied with a smirk as Serena scowled at her and caught her breath.
“What have you done to me and what has happened to Mistress Lyttle?” Serena shouted.
“Silly girl…you’re wearing her.” Jenn replied before giggling.
“What are you talking about, what devils work is this?” Serena yelled now madder than before.
“The bath salts…the “special” bath salts…this is what it does, it takes and it gives!” Jenn replied still smirking as she got a dumbfounded look from Serena.
“I wanted to get even with Millicent as much as you did, and looking in your eyes I saw you wanted a bit of Abraham between your thighs…so I answered both of our wishes.” Jenn replied.
“So she’ll return to being her dreaded self?” Serena asked half hopefully.
“Yes, unfortunately but this gives you a leg up because every time she wants a bit of fun with ol’ Abe it’ll be you instead of her squeaking the bed with him…the perfect revenge.” Jenn answered.
“And she knows nothing of what’s happening right now?” Serena asked.
“Not a second of it she’ll only be aware when she’s back in charge of that body again.” Jenn answered.
“And Abraham, will he know it’s me and not her?” Serena asked hopingly.
“He will think you to be the same jiggly bride he married.” Jenn answered.
Giggling Serena bowed to Jenn then rushed out the door bound for the Lyttle house once again, this time as her own mistress.
Returning home Serena was greeted with a cross look from Abraham.
“Millicent…where were you scampering about and why wasn’t that Serena girl doing it instead?” Abraham growled.
“There there my dearest, Serena took a nasty fall earlier and I was just running an errand to Juh...Gem’s parlor for some bathing salts.” Serena said using Millicent’s icy tones and poor pronunciation as she spoke to her new husband in the woman’s voice.
“Ah our special night again is it?” Abraham asked with a wanting look in his eyes as he took in her plump features.
“Yes dearest and I’m wet and ready for you just as you like.” Serena said with a smile seeing a smirk creep across his lips.
Moving in closer Serena felt as his hands roamed her butt then across her bulbous breasts, squeaking lightly she then felt as a warm wetness developed between her legs and as her nipples stood out.
Untying her gown Abraham slid it to the floor then rubbed the soft jiggly flesh of his freckled bride stopping as his hand fell between her thighs.
“Oh yes….I want it now!” Serena squeaked feeling his rough hands tease her clit making her cunt scream for attention.
Leading her to their bed Serena soon found herself on her back as the husband of her Mistress disrobed nearby.
Her breath then caught in her throat as he returned quickly feeding his engorged cock between her legs making her inner muscles stretch to accommodate his girth.
A jiggling breast in one hand Abraham then began to thrust causing Serena’s new body to ripple and soon shake with orgasm, and when Serena though it was over her strong husband then flipped her over onto her front and took her from behind making her scream out in her now squeaky voice calling out his name.
It was now over and done as Serena stumbled back to the bathhouse; pouring a handful of the pink crystals into the tub she then sat in the cool water as it began to bubble once again.
The room then filled with steam causing Serena to cough again then to retreat from the tub to the door; noticing how quickly she was able to move she looked down, giggling as she saw her peach skin and girlish figure had returned once again.
Looking over she saw that just as she figured her Mistress had returned as well as she now lay asleep in the tub.
About to gather her things a smirk then played across her lips as the tingle between her legs returned.
“Who says you need to return today mistress…I mean…all the times I’ve wished I could be in your place in you and Abrahams wedding bed, why just stop at one time?” Serena questioned her inanimate mistress as she lay unconscious in the tub.
Throwing on Millicent’s baggy robe she then scooped up a handful of the crystals again.
“But I certainly can’t go in there looking like this now can I?” Serena began with a giggle “I’ll need this robe to fit more properly now wont I?” She added before dumping the handful of crystals in the water causing it to bubble then steam again.
As the steam cleared and the feeling of her body stretching subsided Serena opened her robe in front of Millicent’s vanity mirror and giggled seeing Mrs. Lyttle’s naked body as her reflection once again as well as the tub standing empty as it had been before.
Posing a little and rubbing her bulbous breasts she made her smirk cross Millicent’s face.
“Abraham my dearest….I hope you’re ready for seconds.” Serena cooed in her new voice before exiting the bathhouse and returning to Mr. and Mrs. Lyttle’s bed where a still naked and sleeping Abraham lay.
Smiling down as she straddled his waist she used her chubby hand to guide his hard cock between her legs then let out a whimper of pleasure as she lowered feeling it feed into and stretch her cunt again.
Abraham’s eyes shot open and a smile crossed his face as he looked seeing his naked bride atop him.
“Feeling a little morning friskiness eh Millie?” he moaned; seeing the woman atop him smile he then grabbed her at the waist and pulling out a bit he began to thrust up making her rippled stomach and large breasts jiggle and her to moan loudly above him.
They went three times that morning before Abraham left for his job at the mill and had a fourth time when he returned around noon for lunch.
Abraham was surprised at Millicent’s new very sexual prowess and hoped she remained this way at least a little longer.
“Hello Mrs. Lyttle….Abraham told me he loved me today…and how much you’ve changed as of late…I can’t wait for him to return from work tonight.. I so hunger for his manly rod between my thighs.” Serena said with a giggle as she posed naked in Millicent’s bathhouse vanity again spreading the pink folds of Millicent’s borrowed cunt as she spoke.
A week passed and Abraham barely noticed that he hadn’t seen Serena much in that time as his chubby wife had taken to doing most of Serena’s chores on her own; what he didn’t know was Serena barely spent more than a day outside Millicent’s skin in fear of missing out on a roll in the hay with him and now actually felt odd when she was in her own body as the week had gotten her used to being the owner of a heavier body.
As Abraham took a long hunting trip with some of the guys he worked with Serena decided she had better let Millicent be herself while he was gone knowing it was going to be hard enough explaining why she couldn’t remember a moment of the past few weeks.
As the steam now faded Serena reluctantly put her robe back on and exited the bathhouse in her own body.
Helping Millicent out of the bath she soon had explained to her that she had been running a high fever the past few weeks and that the doc who had visited said that it could affect her memory.
After thanking Serena for keeping her in cool water for the duration of the fever she then had her help her to bed so she wouldn’t get a possible set back of the cold.
Serena then told her that Abraham had gone on away so as to not get the illness himself and that she would get a message out to him that she was feeling better and that he could return as soon as possible.
Millicent agreed and handed Serena her personal pen and stationary.
With a smirk on her face and some of Mrs. Lyttle’s body still in her system she wrote a hot horny not in her Mistress’ handwriting telling Abraham how much she missed him and his big rod and that she wanted him to get home and make her happy as many times as possible as soon as possible.
It wasn’t long before a note was delivered to her, after reading its contents and feeling her pussy weep and nipples harden she resealed it then brought it to her Mistress.
“Well well he sounds like he’s in a frisky mood, I guess I’d better get a bath… it says here that he’ll be on the next horse home to…” Millicent began then giggled and blushed not saying another word.
“Yes I guess you’d better so I can greet my frisky hubby properly.” Serena whispered with a smile thinking of how many times she was going to ravage Abraham when he returned.
Soon boiling the water Serena now poured bucket after bucket quickly submerging the jiggly body she had missed so much and couldn’t wait to wear once again.
As she was going after the last bucket she heard a knock on the door looking out she saw Jenn was there holding a little bottle or red bath crystals.
“Can I assume your mistress is in the bath and we can talk freely?” Jenn asked
“Yes Ms Jenn….what is that may I ask?” Serena questioned.
“This is the stuff that takes and doesn’t give back. Jenn answered with a smile.
“You mean with this I could…” Serena began looking excited.
“Become the real Mrs. Lyttle for the rest of your life…yes” Jenn answered getting a giggle from Serena as she put the bottle in the girl’s hand.
“How much do I owe you?” Serena asked.
“No charge…just enjoy your new life sweetie.” Jenn answered
“Thank you….thank you so much Ms. Jenn I will never forget this!” Serena said before bowing to her and excusing herself back to the bucket full of water.
Hoisting it up she then carried it out to the bathhouse where she dumped it in along with the entire small jar of new bath salts.
She then disrobed and stood in the bathhouse until the steam cloud from the bath salts engulfed everyone and everything in the room.
Abraham returned smelling the sweet familiar smell of roses which was the chosen scent of Millicent’s bath salts he set down his bow and his jaw dropped as he saw her walk out completely naked and smiling.
“I’ve been waiting for you all day my dearest.” Serena cooed then walked towards her new husband with a whole night of sex planned.
© Copyright 2012 Conrad Lee (shadow4755 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1854650-Hiding-Inside