*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1854792-Oh-jesus-Me
Rated: E · Other · Adult · #1854792
its all about my not so recent previously suggested discovery about myself smh
SO! here is the very brief story of my not so recent previously suggested discovery of myself...
i am a people person...i can dig a hole and find a friend. i have no issues talking to strangers, mom always said that was a problem. i am what most would consider a social butterfly, mom would also frown apon this fact. i say things without much thought, and consider myself very honest. i believe i am a good friend and or person, notice the "and or"...its very dependent on the situation, and i am very caring...im a mushy gush, i cry durring the sad and happy parts of movies, this is new...it was not always this way. im easy going, very sarcastic and in some cases quite a hoot to be around...and right when i feel like "yes! i have mastered the art of making friends!" i close up and run for the hills like an elephant with a mouse in the room
BUT
i am very judgmental, thanks mom. i inwardly say mean things about people, which i wish i didnt. and i feel EVERYTHING. i could have an amazing day and have it all go straight down the crap shooter because i can FEEL when someone else is having a bad day and i cant separate my feelings from theirs... smh. i think alot, im always in a daze and there are times when i have many funny things to say...but instead of saying them aloud and causing an instant simultaneous uproar of laughter...i forget my voice and keep it to myself to then think about later and crack myself up...
i stay in my head alot...and i have no idea how others may percieve me...
alot of times im quiet because i dont feel like i have much worth saying. but i do ask questions, and i do make comments when necessary and not awkward. and alot of times...i feel its awkward...but i am funny! really i am! but i am soooooooooooooo misunderstood. and i dont know how to rectify the situation!
all in all, the not so recent previously suggested discovery i have made about myself...
would be that i am an....
extro-introvert!
there i said it! that is what i am...so now my only issue will be to dissect that made up non-real personality trait and discover one thats real and make sense...
oh what fun!
im so young, i keep telling myself that i have time for this. but how long will that last? i ask myself, "self, how long will the 'im young, i have time' statement be valid?" and my immediate response is, "for as long as i claim to be 23!"
*shrug* works for me
© Copyright 2012 LadyBeanz (ninabeanz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1854792-Oh-jesus-Me