*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1855157-A-piece-of-my-mind-on-FREEDOM
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Ehous
Rated: · Other · Educational · #1855157
Freedom as is not just a born free right but also must be dealt with responsbility
Welcome!, after being subscribed now for a while I didn’t post anything until today not for the lack of words but because I was trying to be careful about them.



Freedom of speech is a dangerous thing, we often forget a pen is truly mightier than the sword and now days with blog spaces such as this one, facebook and any other sometimes we think we can speak our minds freely without thinking about consequences. maybe part of the problem is we forget that freedom as we know it is not just a born free right but also a fought over obligation and once obtained must be dealt with responsibility, and I’m not talking just about freedom of speech but any freedom at all; and, if we forget this, we abuse our freedom and become hostages of it.



I am not saying at any point we should renounce to feel free, speak our minds freely or explore our sexuality freely as well, but that we should be responsible about it. What we say and do will always have consequences.



Therefore my first words in this blog are towards freedom with conscience and respect.

I intend to speak about sensible subjects in the days to come and I’d also would like to receive your opinions at akumaneko88@hotmail.com.





© Copyright 2012 Ehous (akumanokibe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1855157-A-piece-of-my-mind-on-FREEDOM