*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1856104-The-Dark-lover
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Fantasy · #1856104
it is about a male vampire how dates a human but she isent a normal girl she is a witch
   

Chapter 1 falling for you



It was a dark night and  I was walking down the street wearing all black my hair was as white as snow and my eyes as red as blood.As I was walking I saw a book store it was over 300 years old it started when I was 5 but I could tell it change over the years I walk in and sat at the coffee shop when all of a sudden I saw one of the girls working there almost fell. I use my super human speed to go to her and grabbed her.Her eyes were as blue as the  Shakashen  sea her hair as black as the night its self she was warring black lip stick and eye liner. "um mam are you all right." I said in my British ascent which some times got on my nerves."ya I am now that you saved me." I smiled at her. "My name is Gabriel what is yours?" "Dorthy but call me D every one does." I smiled putting her dawn gently. "Well D be more careful." One of her friends walk up and asked d." Are you alright?" she asked. "ya I am fine thank you." she look at my with those blue eyes I could help but smile. "So Gabriel why are you here to day?" "I lived here a long time ago and I use to come here all the time but so much has change." "Ya but it was a good idea to put a coffee shop in the book store don't you think?"She asked me. "I guess but it is different much different." Her friend gave a strange look like she wanted us to be closer that is when her friend asked me. "Hay me and D were going out to a night club with my boy friend do you want to be D date." D blush bright red she had pale skin so it was clear I was blushing. "yes I would be honored to." I said with a bow.



Chapter 2 Deadly dance



I sat alone getting ready for my date with D. I was warring a White dress pants and a white shirt with one batten undone  showing my chest and I was warring a White trench coat. I sat dawn looking up at my photo and I smiled. "I am ready." As I walk to my car it is  a white 66 Cadillac that I called dargeist. I got in and went to the address of D that her friend gave me. as I pulled up in the drive way I saw D looking at my car she was sitting in the drive way. "ha." "hello D I hop you dint wait to long." "No I gust got out." I could tell she was  telling me a lie but I dint call her on it. "should we go?" I asked. A smiled came to her face and she got in the passenger seat. We drove for thirty mints she was staring in to space. "So D what is your friends name?" "Stacy." she said with a smile.Then I drove in to the club it was loud and people were raving inside. I smiled and got out and opened her doer for her she smiled. Then she held my arm and we went inside. Young humans were screaming and rubbing on each other. They look so strange when I was a young human male you dint get that close or did that what ever it was it freak me out.We saw her friend and the guy she was with he was smaller then me. "hi Stacy how are you." "good girl how about your new eye candy?" I look at D weird wondering what that means she only blush. I pulled out her chair and we sat and talk I told them that I was a written I wrote vampire novels.D was amazed at my interest and political views on pro choice. Then she asked me to  do the one thing I hope she would. "would you like to dance?" I smiled and said. "ya I would love to." we dance for thirty mints then we were so tired  so we sat dawn at ewer table and D asked. "where are you from?" "England." I said with a smile. She looked at me and smiled back."You must miss it." I looked at her and said."Sometimes I do others I don't."As The date grew more to the end I drove her home swiftly."I had fun."D said with a smile and then I said."So did I." She hugged be and I felt her take a piece of my hair I throat that was odd. Then she walk into the house holding my hair in her hand she tried to hide it but I could see vary well in the dark.Then in a flash I got into my care and drove off."Tomorrow I fined out what that was about."



Chapter three secrets revealed

The day was long and as I sat in my kitchen I slowly drank a mug of hot tea."Dang that stereotype is true!" I angerly

shouted to my self. To night was a full moon so I was getting ready for what I was going to do next. 



© Copyright 2012 Dameon Alexander Walrath (dameon666 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1856104-The-Dark-lover