*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1857102-Summer
Rated: 13+ · Other · Experience · #1857102
It talks about how summer takes away everything it has to offer may it be good or bad.
Time changes too quickly. Within the change of seasons, you realize that you have either lost or gained a lifetime experience. Within these six months of transition you come to a conclusion that all you've gone through has either left you devoid of any contentment or has given you all the happiness you deserved at that point of time.

I felt the first breeze of winter today and it left me thinking about how this first breeze has left some of cold and bitter and how it has brought an unexpected and sudden warmth to lonely hearts. And the way summer has taken away the sorrows and hard times for many of us but how it has left some disappointed by its sudden rush to leave.

These six months have changed various scenarios. Some lost their best friends but made many more against all odds. A few have got their hearts broken not just once but twice yet had the courage to face the world with a huge grin and with whatever they've left in themselves. Many, gave up on hatred and ended up loving the company of few unexpected people. Minority of us lost our very respect in the eyes of the world yet lived happily with whatever the summer had to offer.

The passing season taught all of us few lessons. It taught some to be a cold hearted human being and at the same time it showed some of us the big, clearer picture of life. Amongst the people around me, some made amends towards becoming better and some were just too obsessed with their badass nature. It created distances between a few and it brought other closer despite the proximity from one another.

The summers made some of us buy shades so that they could avoid seeing reality as it is and it made some of us buy Kanye Wests which gave some of us the courage to face the present. It made some of flaunt of our legs and some were still ready to hide them in jeans for various reasons. The summer left and with it, it took away our immaturity. No, Just kidding, it still left us the way we were but it gave us courage to face it all. Me? I am happy the winters are here and summer's taken away the bad times but left the ones to be cherished in my heart.

Some of us might say we've matured over these few months and it isnt eniterly wrong but the truth is that despite everything, there is still a kid in all of us which will make us go through it all every summer. Hold that thought, dont let it depress you or make you think that I've been uttering non sense all along. What I really mean is that good things and bad too will occur every summer. Face them with a smile for you should know, summer comes to an end taking away all it had to offer to us at that time, for all of us out there pretending to be mature. :)

© Copyright 2012 Arushi.g21 (arushi2111 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1857102-Summer