*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1857119-darkness
by ABBZ
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1857119
poems for u
Staring down upon us from the heavens above,they have nothing to offer but happiness and love.For the people led astray by the devils hand keep asking for forgiveness from a guiding hand.By the light of the sun and the dark of the moon,angels keep a light shining on you.They stay with you in your time of need,just know they are there listening to you plea.When your heart is full of pain and regret an angel will love you they never forget.All the times you closed your eyes and paid with your tears all the times you got down on your hands and knees,asking for forgiveness when you prey,just know an angel is watching you they are always there.If you feel left out in the cold and rain,if your heart is broken and full of pain.You feel torn and empty inside an angel will be there by you side.To help you mend your darkened soul,to bring you happiness till you grow old.Just when you thought youve had your last breath an angel will come to you and save you from death.When an angel hears you prey to the heavens above they begin to smile from the words of love.They will listen to your plea of sorrow and regret they will listen to all the beautiful words you have said.To be forgiven in life is your one true dream.One kiss from an angel will set you free.
© Copyright 2012 ABBZ (jumbuck at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1857119-darkness