*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1857264-Failing-Crush
Rated: ASR · Fiction · Fanfiction · #1857264
Crushes are good, aren't they
                                                                                            Chapter 1



I looked at Kyle's back. He sat right in frount of me. His golden, curly hair was so pretty.



I was not paying attention to what was going on in the class... Even though this was the last day before grade 9 exams to enter high school.

I have spent the last (let me count) 12 (if not more!) classes just sitting there looking at Kyle.



Failing exams did not matter. Kyle was a straight A student and if I got him to be my date, he would be my brains (if you know what I mean).



"Jennifer! Do you have the answer?" - Ms. Gelflor said in her high voice.



I looked up. Kyle was staring at me along with other 18 people in my class.



"29.7?" - Asked I, just wanting to get out of this stupid situation.



The whole class laughed. What's so funny? I know math is not my best subject ESPECIALLY after I got a crush.



"Jennifer I think you know your way to the principal's office from last class. This is SCIENCE and I expected the answer "nucleus".



This is the thing about Ms. Gelflor - she sends people to the office for nothing. So what if I thought about something else for a minute? I lost interest in this class back in seventh grade. Plus, this is the fourth time this week that I have to go to the principal because of her.



I stood up frim my desk. Again, all the eyes were on me and the "Queen Bee" of our class, Anika was whispering some rumor (probably about me) to her friend Fia.



Ms. Gelflor (that chimera) opened the door for me as I walked out of the class. The class got loud as she closed the door. See, I was like a class clown for the past couple of weeks and whenever I was sent out of the room, the class was not fun anymore for most of the people (even some of the teachers.)



I opened the door to the principal's office.



Mr. Califlower (everyone and I mean EVERYONE made fun of him because of that name) sat in the chair beside a huge desk full of papers.



"Oh, Ms. Laybolt, nice of you to join us" - said he.



Us? What does he mean? I got nervous.



Just then I noticed my parents sitting there and let me tell you they did not seem happy.



"Jennifer, why don't you take a seat?" - my mom said, totally not trying to hide her anger (and that is what I get after making my bed by myself today.)



I closed the door and sat down. This was not looking good.
© Copyright 2012 vocaloidrocks (vocaloidrocks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1857264-Failing-Crush