*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1857735-The-Dragon-of-Rhodes
by MARIAM
Rated: E · Other · Biographical · #1857735
the story of thr horible drakon -who was killed from the knight Dieudonne de Gozon
Sometime in medieval Rhodes, before about 650 years, there was a terrible monster, which is nestled in the famous Mal Paso (= bad pass, present Monte Smith). Eliminated persistent young shepherds and elderly pilgrims and for this reason called the Dragon of Rhodes. Given the seriousness of the situation after the failure of many knights to kill the dragon, the Grand Master, Helion de Villeneuve, issued a decree to all prohibitive, not to go through that passage.





But the knight Theod de Gozo, defying the order, he retired for a year in his father's castle in France and educated himself, dogs and his horse for battle. The Knight, after he returned to find the monster, with heroism and tactics, managed to kill and to become a hero of the people who brought him with cheers, then the Grand Master. Although in principle the Grand Master gave the order to punish the knight, because he disobeyed the orders, after asking the crowd, withdrew its initial decision and anointed him honorary Grand Master of Rhodes Island.



Today, stands the tombstone of the brave knight in the museum in France Clooney, stating: "We look the slayer of the Dragon" (Extinctor Dragonis)

































© Copyright 2012 MARIAM (mariamiglli at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1857735-The-Dragon-of-Rhodes