*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1857873-The-Ones-who-Stop-Second-Chances
Rated: E · Short Story · Supernatural · #1857873
A man is confronted by an entity that wants to stop him from a second chance in living.
Travis was a thirty year old guy who rode his motorcycle a lot. In the middle of midnight he rode his bike around the city, he loves the thrill of being on his bike. It became a disaster when his bike went out of control and he crashed into a truck. His body slid to the bottom of the truck with the bike still under him, it was horrifying to witness, many bystanders were shocked on the heavy amount of blood on the floor and the truck driver was crying like he meant to cause the accident. He was quickly rushed to the hospital, his ribs punctured his lungs and his legs are shattered. "It would take a miracle to save this man" whispered the doctor. He was already in a state of coma when his lifeless looking body laid on the cold,not relaxing bed.

          When the surgeon applied the anesthesia and performed surgery on him, Travis was in his mind wondering where he is. He observed his surrounding, there was nothing around him. Done with the search he felt like he was being stabbed, the pain increased until the atmosphere around him have became heavy, then it started blinking like a channel with static. The blank gray place of his mind slowly turned into reality. Travis was more curious then ever, he started flashing back to what happened to him including where he was. A young man walks by him wearing a graduation outfit, he notices him and says " Travis, didn't see you there, come on and get ready for the graduation". Travis was mind blown to know that he is back to the time he graduated college, he knows it isn't time travel, but his thoughts are still running around ( even though he's already thinking within his own head while doing it in his past).

© Copyright 2012 Bookcaster (bookcaster at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1857873-The-Ones-who-Stop-Second-Chances