*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1857897-Chapter-2-How-It-All-Ends-not-done
Rated: · Other · Other · #1857897
Just a preview of chapter 2 ...
Chapter 2


As I stumbled out of my vehicle, everything seemed to be in slow motion. I had an ample amount of time to take in everything that was wrong with this picture. The screen door was slightly ajar, and the oh so apparent tread marks in our driveway. I walked up to the door cautiously, preparing for any possible out come. I couldn't ignore the door being ajar, I didn't know if anyone was still in there, and I wasn't going to take any chances. I quickly located a decently sized stick for the situation, and entered the house with a flurry of motion. As I rapidly entered the house, I made my way immediately to my room. However, I noticed in that short instant a multitude of things that were out of the ordinary. The kitchen floor was littered with cooking utensils and spices, and the living room looked as if a hurricane had torn it apart. I made it to my room without tripping over my own feet, this was an achievement for one such as myself. I looked in my room for the survival knife of which I knew was waiting on the desk, and to my relief I found it. With the knife in hand i quickly searched the rest of the house for any invaders, and to my comfort i found none. Now that i knew without a doubt that the house was cleared, it was time to make a plan. I set about immediately checking the internet services, and the satelite services. Neither were responding to any of my attempts to fix them, I was once again on my own. My second priority was to check my phone and hope there was a signal, however i checked the phone and still had no signal. With all communications down, i decided i had better gather up all the guns in the house. I quickly grabbed the .45 from the bedroom table, and retrieved a old hunting rifle from the closet. They didn't have much ammo, but provided I had to face a threat, they would take care of it for me. Despite the lack of communications, the electricity was still on, thankfully. With this in mind i set about finding some food to cook, it took awhile to decide on what i wanted, but i finally grabbed a packet of Ramen noodles. As i waited for the water to get to a boil i went back to my room and laid down on my bed. I had gotten home safely, but i still had no plan for what to do.





The beginning of Chapter 2. This is manily here for certain inviduals to give me tips, and so i can write from any computer.
© Copyright 2012 SavageNerdz (savagenerdz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1857897-Chapter-2-How-It-All-Ends-not-done