*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1858047-They-point-and-laugh-at-us
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Smokey
Rated: · Other · Sci-fi · #1858047
The journal of an archaeologists some where in Arabia
(Transmission engaged signal found)

Log – day 21 – Location “Classified”
I finally found some time to write in my log I will start writing about the past few days earlier but I’ll stick to the now.
The sun is shining in my face right now, I’ happy that I didn’t forgot my sunglasses today otherwise I would be squeezing my eyes this entire day.
It’s finally summer in this desert and the heat is unbearable, I bought a long red white checkered scarf at a small shop somewhere in the village yesterday which I wear as face protection during my research at the dig site.
The dig site is in the middle of the desert I can’t give any specifics because that might be harmful for our research but it’s somewhere in the Middle East.
The discoveries we made are incredible we found things of which i couldn’t dream of!
We found things of every era lined up next to each other we found a crashed American C-47 airplane, lying next to a mummified crusader, who was lying next to a roman trireme which on his turn lied next to a dinosaur and we haven’t even scratched the surface of the dig site.

Log - day 22 –Location “Classified”
Today we excavated the C-47 we discovered that it was filled with mummified American Paratroopers.
They had the emblem of the 101st airborne division on their shoulder which is strange because the 101st never set foot in the middle east during the second world war, one of the soldiers was a lieutenant his dog tag said that his name was Thomas Meehan.
The mummified crusader we discovered is wearing the coat of arms of the Knights Hospitaller we have reason to believe that he dates from the early crusades; this is based on the armor and weaponry he carried it is odd to find a knight hospitaller here in this part of the middle east but not unlikely.

Log- day 30 – Location “Hotel Ajuna”
Today we’ve made an inventory of our findings, the American officer by the name of Thomas Meehan was according to American archives killed in action during operation Overlord on the 6th of May 1944 when his plane was hit by German anti air, we checked the serial number and it matches our C-47’s serial number it also has severe damage in its wings and fuselage probably made by anti-air shells.
The roman trireme is still a mystery to us it’s completely empty but still in perfect shape but we have no idea how it got here right in the middle of the desert, the knight Hospitaller also is a mystery to us but carbon dating has shown that he’s from the early crusades.
The dinosaur on the other hand is a pterodactyl which lived according to our carbon dating 67.3 million years ago, it is how ever the best preserved skeleton that’s ever been found by archeologists.

Log - day 33 – Location “Classified”
We found a strange box today three miles away from the dig site it looks like a giant stone sea container
We tried to open it but failed so far it seems to be locked with an old algorithmic puzzle, we are trying to crack that puzzle as I write.

Log - day 46 –Location “Classified”
We finally cracked the puzzle and tomorrow we will open the doors of the stone container.



Log – day 48 –location “Classified”
I couldn’t write for a day because of the stone container we opened.
You wouldn’t believe the thing we found!
We found 2574 people cryogeneticly frozen who most of where considered missing, we found people like Amelia Earhart and a lot of military MIA’s from all sorts of wars.
And all of them have their names written on their containers their birth dates and their presumed abduction dates.
The inside of the stone container is made of technology we have never seen and we tend to believe its Alien.
To verify this we have started defrosting several persons, the computers in the container were surprisingly easy to understand.
Tomorrow we will know more.

Log – day 49 –location “Classified”
THEY ARE HERE! IT’S NOT A CONTAINER IT’S A MUSEUM, THE DIGSITE IS A MUSEUM! THE ALIENS WHO BUILD IT ARIVED AND THEY DID’T CAME IN PEACE!
I HAVE ONLY A FEW SECONDS BEFORE THEY FIND ME BUT I WANT EVERY BODY TO KNO….(Transmission terminated signal lost)
© Copyright 2012 Smokey (smokey1990 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1858047-They-point-and-laugh-at-us