*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1858158-Fred-and-Amandas-Adventure-Chapter-1
Rated: ASR · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1858158
My first story, that is not based off of something, like anime!
         Fred was a young 11-year-old boy in the town of Gresham. It was a sunny day in June. He was relaxing by the local park's slide when his friend from school, Amanda, came over.          Amanda said, "Hey Fred! Look what I found!" She pulled out an old brown piece of paper.          Fred looked at the paper, confused. "What is it?" he replied.          Amanda appeared to be shocked that Fred didn't know what it was. "It's a treasure map, silly!" she shouted.          Fred's eyes widened. "Treasure?"          Amanda giggled. "Yup."          "A treasure map?"          "Yes! I just said that!"          "Where in the world did you get that?"          "I found it in my basement."          "How lucky!"          Amanda felt a sense of accomplishment that she was able to find a map to hidden treasures... in her basement. "You wanna go treasure hunting?"          Fred's expression lowered. "My mom doesn't want me outside after 6:00," he said.          Amanda felt sad for a moment and said, "We don't have to do it all in one day!" Fred nodded. They started their adventure...
© Copyright 2012 Kazaroth (robert12121 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1858158-Fred-and-Amandas-Adventure-Chapter-1