*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1858263-Chapter-1-Having-Sex-In-Hastings
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Adult · #1858263
The sexual adventures of Ms. Amy-Anne Barker.
I don’t know why I decided to keep a blog, cos my thoughts aint worth all that if you ask me, but so much happens to me and I aint got no one to listen... I met a new man, dear blog! LOL! His name is Geoff and he rides a motorcycle and he picked me up from college on it! Every one was staring at me, all the girls looked really jealous, which I didn’t like because I don’t wanna upset them no further as they hate me a bit already I think. Geoff sees it in their eyes too and says it’s cos I’m prettier than all of them, but I have been a stupid cow to one or two, didn’t mean to but was, so I don’t know what to think of myself really.


I don’t think I’m the prettiest. There’s a girl called Lily who is literally as pretty as a massive flower. She looks like an angel and has slept with much fitter boys than I have, but I suppose I like that Geoff says he thinks I am the prettiest. Maybe he means it. I don’t know how he’d know though cos today was the first time he’d seen any of us in the flesh, and that was through a helmet, which he didn’t take off all evening. He says he feels uncomfortable showing someone his face on a first date – not that he was ashamed of his face or anything, he just likes to reveal it later, like a lady might her boobs. He said personality was the only thing to consider this early on in a relationship, so I guess that was why he’d blacked out his face on his internet photo. I liked it though, it seemed deep.


I found it quite sexy though that he didn’t try to have sex with me immediately. I do like that in a man but I can take it or leave it. And maybe when I eventually see his face he’ll be an absolute dog, but it would still have been a fun journey. As long as my dad doesn’t find out. He’s not in town at the moment though. He’s a musician. Away on business. His band is only really appreciated by Australians so he had no choice but to move there seven years ago when I was starting secondary school. But it’s okay cos they’re pretty big over there and he sends me money a couple of times a year and talks to me on skype sometimes. Never misses my birthday.


Geoff told me my Dad was finishing secondary school (we all went to the same one!: The Grove) as he was starting it and that he remembers him, that they both grew up in Hollington together, but everyone knows my dad around here, so I wasn’t that impressed by that. His flat was cool though. He had a pet gold fish called Auntie. There was nothing in the tank apart from Auntie and water. No aquamen or gravel or nothing. Geoff said he liked to keep things ‘minimalist’, which I think means empty and white. All the walls were white in the flat everywhere! I’d never been in an entirely white place before and it confused me, made me lightheaded. He gave me a shot of sambuca to straighten me out though and it worked really well as I hadn’t eaten all day.


Anyway, then Geoff suggested we lay down and just cuddled on his white sofa and had a little sleep, as I looked tired. Seriously, the only thing in the room that wasn’t white was the mirror, which was shiny colour, and his black helmet. He was right though, I was knackered. Probably cos I’d only got seven and a half hours sleep the night before, so the thought of a lay down after a long day at college and having a cuddle was lush! I love cuddles!!! He put some really relaxing music on and It was so relaxing that I fell into this deep, deep sleep, where I was dreaming of some amaaaazing things. And I didn’t wake up for three hours! By which time Geoff was cooking me dinner! After that amazing sleep, and with the smells of garlic and onion frying, oh my god. I just felt wonderful, my whole body felt like it had been truly invigorated.


After dinner Geoff rode me home. He said he’d get back to me via email if he ever wanted to see me again, the chances of which were fifty-fifty, which was the strongest ratio he’d given any girl in the last ten years, he said. I don’t mind either way really, not till I’ve seen his face anyway. That makes me sound well shallow! I’m not. I don’t think I am. His food tasted good though, but it made me feel sick.


So that’s the first part of my blog diary! Hope someone likes it!!


Amy.


X
© Copyright 2012 Dorian S. Tating (doriantating at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1858263-Chapter-1-Having-Sex-In-Hastings