*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1858475-Thank-you
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1858475
Intro letter to be automated after survey completion
Thank you  Image


Congratulations on taking the first step in becoming a Brainstormer. Within a day or two you will receive an email informing you that you have been added to the group. At that time, you will become a Brainstormer and be able to access the groups pages. Be sure to check out the "Q & A for Brainstormers page.

I created this group because I felt there was a need for it. I was recently put on disability due to my bipolar disorder. Now, I spend a lot of my time on WDC. As I developed friendships on WDC, I noticed a common trend. Many of the people suffered with some type of mental illness, many depression. So after much thought, I laid out the floor plans for the Brainstormers Group.

It was a challenge. I knew if I just grouped a lot of depressed members together with forums, the group could develop into a depressing pity party. That's why the group is filled with discussion prompts, games and other activities. I believe this group is unlike any other group. This group lets people share their stories to people who can really understand. That is a great achievement in itself because it is so hard to explain my thoughts and feelings to people who have never been there before. It's like talking to a rock.

I think you'll like it here. There is a lot to do, and in time, there will even be more activities to partake in. However, you are not required to partake in the activities or forums to be a member. We understand that not all people are as outgoing as others, and we don't see a problem with that.

If you ever have questions or comments, even suggestions, regarding the group, please don't hesitate to email me.

I'm glad you decided to join. I'm looking forward to meeting you.


Brainstormers Sig
© Copyright 2012 Itchy Water~fictionandverse (deannarich at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1858475-Thank-you