*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1858770-Tracks
Rated: 13+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #1858770
What happens when multiple souls are gathered in one area?
"Eve"



"Yes"



"I think we went to far"



"Did we?"







"You didn't have to kill them"







"You didn't have to make them mad"



"I could have fixed it!"



"I did."



Two girls were sitting at the top of a hill, one of the girls had a long indigo dress with flower patterns on it, her hair a deep soothing indigo, in her hand was a withering flower. Her eyes were sparkling puddles of violet, her face seemed to be rather expressionless, cold in a way however not bitter, just empty.



"After you revealed their truths they began to go into a frenzy, the down side of your power... not everyone wants to see their true selves."



She turned her head slightly to the younger girl, her voice was smooth, it wasn't to high or too low, neither did she speak too fast or slow, one thing her voice lacked was emotion it was empty like her expressionless face.



"So I fixed your mess again, only this time it seems there are severe repercussions"



The smaller girl stood up



"Eve, what do you mean repercussions?"



The older girl looked down at her hand which had the flower which was withering fast enough to be observed in real time, it suddenly stopped and began to reverse becoming younger and more healthy.



"Can't you feel the limits placed on our powers? also where exactly are we?"



The younger girl began to feel the air around her as if she could feel something inside it. After failing to find what she was looking for she let out a sigh of relief undercoated with worry.



"We are on a hill near a village of some sort, as for what realm we are in I think we are in that normal realm where humans refuse the existence of magic to the extent where magic is limited"



The older girl, eve, placed the blooming indigo flower in her hair.





"I see, our powers are limited to keep their beliefs intact? or maybe this is the elders punishment. How boring, even so i suggest we find an exit before it becomes too troublesome."



The younger girl looked up at eve in shock it then quickly deteriorated to a frown, she then let out a silent sigh.



"Eve we just got here and you want to leave?"



Eve stood up then began to stare intently into the distance



"Yes,Pinzo... Lets go."



She began to start walking down the hill, the younger girl shrugged her shoulders and then began to follow.

© Copyright 2012 SandBed (sandbed at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1858770-Tracks