*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1859435-DBGT-The-Potara-Fusion-Chapter-1
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1859435
Part 1 of the Vegetto GT Trilogy. DBGT is copyrighted by Akira Toriyama. I own nothing!
Chapter 1: Humble Beginnings

"Go home!!"

Bulla blinked in confusion, staring at Vegeta as she sat upright in the ruined car. Located on a vacant road just outside of West City, the two had suddenly been attacked by Gohan and nearly destroyed their car. She blinked again.

"But...dad...."

"Do it Bulla! I have some business I need to handle."

Bulla frowned in disapproval, fully sitting upright in the seat and rested her hands on the ruined wheel.

"What about you?"

"I'll be fine. Now stop arguing and go home!"

Bulla narrowed her eyes in anger once again, glancing between the two Saiyans facing off a few feet in front of her.

"Fine, I'll leave! But he better have enough money to replace what he ruined!!"

She instantly fired up the iginition to the hovering car, muttering under her breath at her father's arrogance.

"Jerk....thinks he's so great...."

Bulla shifted the wheel in a 180 degree turning, propelling the car away from the two Saiyans facing off on the road and began to head back towards the city. She grunted in sheer annoyance, reaching back and feeling through the burnt remains of her strenuous shopping from the day.

What a mess!! It took forever to find those clothes, and we paid so much money!!

She blinked.

Well, only dad did, but that's still alot of-

A massive explosion shook the ground directly in front of Bulla, causing the car to catapult forward and rapidly began to flip. She screamed at the top of her lungs, the rotation being to powerful for her to leave the car forceful. She cried out in pain as the car suddenly came to a halt in midair, slamming her forehead on the wheel.

Bulla continued to glance up and around, unable to distinguish much from the blurriness caused by the car's flipping. She managed to push herself out onto the open road, instantly collapsing onto the ground from her lack of balance. She turned her attention back to where she heard the loud booms, and blinked in confusion.

Slightly regaining her focus, Bulla raised an eyebrow in confusion as she saw a single man in a white long sleeve shirt and what appeared to be khaki pants floating a good 50 meters away.

"G....Goten?"

The figure's head shot upward as another man soon descend down from the sky at incredible speed, connecting a kick to him. Unable to tell what the figure looked like from the fast movement, Bulla attempted to move closer for a better look. Goten and the other fighter were now in a scuffle, and it abruptly ended when the other fighter shot a powerful energy blast from close range. The resulting blast engulfed the two of them, and Bulla flipped back into the air from the powerful winds followed after.

Bulla winced as she landed with a thud back towards the ruined car, lying still as she began to slip out of consciousness. She blinked repeatedly in effort to regain her focus, but it did no good. The stars of the night seemed to whirl around in the sky above, but where soon blocked as the figure appeared above her. She blinked again, her lack of focus creating two identical figures in front of her to accomidate for the duel voice registering in her mind.

"We need to get you to safety."

Bulla did not respond, batting her eyes as she felt a pair of arms scoop her off the ground and falling asleep.
© Copyright 2012 Vegetto (vegetto at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1859435-DBGT-The-Potara-Fusion-Chapter-1