*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1862474-How-to-become-pregnant
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Article · Family · #1862474
Are you finding it difficult to become pregnant? Here are a few pointers that can help.
If you are trying hard to become pregnant and are unsuccessful you are not alone. In USA alone about 15 percent of women find it difficult to conceive while a good protion of them require fertility treatment to become pregnant. However, before you rush to the doctor for a medical checkup here are a few things for you to try.

Stop contraceptives: Contraceptives work by altering the women cycle of ovulation. Although some women may recover their cycle within a few days, for most women it may take up to two or three months before you body is ready to become pregnant. So the moment you make up your mind about having baby stop taking any contraceptive.

Medications: Some of the counter drugs as well as prescription ones are known to reduce chances of fertility. If you are on a medication you may want to consult with your physician about the effects of the drug and whether you should continue even during pregnancy. In most cases you will be taken off the drugs and provided with alternatives.

Make love frequently: From the time the egg leave the ovary you have a 6-12 hours window to fertilize it. In order to increase the chances of you to become pregnant have sex as many time as possible when you are ovulating. If after six to eight months of intense sex you are still unable to conceive you may need to seek medical help. 

Simply because you are still unable to become pregnant does not mean that you are in need of fertility treatment. However, visiting a specialist will help to guide you to the right track that will increase the chances of you becoming pregnant.
© Copyright 2012 sabirul (sabirul at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1862474-How-to-become-pregnant