*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1862706-Dear-Lena
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Women's · #1862706
This is why you don't talk to creepers...
Dearest Lena,
          Hello. I know you don't recognize me, and I know you think that you don't know me. But I know you. I see you every night in your bedroom. Brushing your long, blonde hair. I see you at your school, walking through the building, your hazel eyes always glance at me in the hall. I see you at cheer practice, as I watch you cheer, your perkiness such a turnon. But you never see me.
          You needn't worry, I won't hurt you. I love you, Lena Malice Desire. Very much. Don't worry, though. I know you well enough. I know everything about you, Lena. Everything.
            I know your bra size, your weight, where your parents went, when you're at work, when you're at home, your waist size, pant size, buttox size, everything. Right down to the fact that you're self-consious because at one time you had a tummy. I know that you have a crush on Ian Westric, and have since you where little. I know that you only live with your brother, and you provide everything, even though you're in collage. I know of your dreams, Lena. I know what you want in live. I know that you hate yourself, but a beauty like you shouldn't.
            I desire to taste you, Lena. To feel you. To feel your breasts pressed up against my chest. To taste your mouth. To feel your waist below my hand. I wish to taste your tongue in my mouth. I wish to help you wash in the shower. I wish to recieve a massage from you. I want to caress your body with my hands. I want to hold your breasts. I need to feel inside of you. Forget your adorable morals, and show me love.
        Don't think that I wish to scare you. I only wish to love you, treat you like the woman that you are. Let me show you what love is. Let me in. Let me feel you.
        You'd look better in a lower light. My fair maiden, you glow like the Sun. Let me make you feel me. Consign to me, lovely maiden.Let me make you shout in pleasure. Let me taste you down below. Let me feel you inside. Let me hurt you, for the sake of pleasure. Allow me to taste your insides.
          I want to taste your blood. I want to brush your long, golden, whispy hair. I want to stroke your breasts, to taste them. I want to let you experience love, real love.
          Let me undress you, let me feel you breathe. Let me feel your heartbeat. As it quickens, speeds, heats your small, frail body. Let me feel you up, and put you down. Let me taste you below.
          Lena, I love you.. I love you very much. My lust and want for you grows like your breasts if you where pregnant. Our love has been forbidden for too long. You may be 19, and I may be 40, but age matters not. I love you Lena, and I want to feel you.

Yours with lust,
  Donovan Henderson
© Copyright 2012 Maki Tenner (crazedcreator at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1862706-Dear-Lena