*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1863094-Make-your-own-normal
Rated: 18+ · Monologue · Educational · #1863094
I want this to be something you should think about.
I see how the world is and i dont like it. In america there is a unspoken rule that your superiors dont want you to think about, and that is being "normal". To them being normal is conforming with what they have already started and what theyve started is bullshit. Im not talking about just one part of the system im talking about the whole thing from school, to college, to work, and to life. They want you to be like them, a bunch of money hungry pricks. but there is hope, there is a way to escape all of there defectiveness, you can be different and live a life that you believe to be good. But be weary if you stray on your own path, you will be marked an outsider. people will view you as a problem, in school in work and in life. if you wake up every day and want to do good for the world why should you be criticized for it? Because if you dont fit into the scheme of the system you are worthless to them. if you want to be an individual who takes action instead of watching and doing nothing, You can but its not as simple as it sounds, you will be alone, untill you find some people who are real and can see what you see. Then it becomes easier because instead of having "friends" you find real friends who will be there to help and support you what ever the problem is because they are real. Moral of the story is its not easy being real but it haves its benefits that makes it possible.
© Copyright 2012 FiveOneThree (fiveonethree at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1863094-Make-your-own-normal