*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1863187-Prologoue
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #1863187
Read and find out.
Romania stuffed her tired face in the surface of a beautiful violet. Oh, she had lived a wondrous life; the joy of simply spending an hour with her own family remaining, her grandson, Chandler, purified a lifetime amount of pain. Raising him since he was born, saving him from his devious parents who favored abandonment, she vowed from that day on to do one thing.
To give him a happy life, a life that excluded all the evil that endlessly attracted to this innocent boy.
But, she had decided, if she could not do that one final task, then her life was admittedly without value.
Romania, the eighty-seven year old woman who had outlived most of the Leonard family, strongly believed it now. The handsome young man had passed high school with flying colors, confessed his love to a beautiful young woman, the high spirited Candance Teller, and always had a bright smile planted upon his face. Worry had never crossed her mind for months and months, that is, until he had revealed that he was persuing his life by protecting the country.
© Copyright 2012 flowerbee1234 (flowerbee1234 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1863187-Prologoue