*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1863616-The-first-chapter-of-my-book
Rated: 13+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #1863616
This is but the first chapter of my Fantasy book. I hope you guys like it!
Chapter I:  Goodnight

         Gunshots. Explosions. Death. That's all the war is about. Fighting without a cause. I've lost five friends in the war. Almost died myself if it wasn't for Maxy. Maxy is my now dog and, best friend. I now have nothing left but a big, Empty, House. I can't die of age. No elves do, We can get shot and die just like that but age, that's just a mystery. Now im stuck in debt,alone.
         " How much did you just say?" I sounded like a dumb seal clapping in amusement. I was talking through the other side of my Nanotronic 5,000 The most advanced Nano in the world. Indestructible and touch screen, I found this little guy in hidden in the sands of Iradia.
"Fifty-Five Million Credits, my good sir."
"Okay, Thanks!"
I ran down the mansion's staircase thinking of what I could possibly want.A Butler. Yes, a butler will be perfect.
Tango 2044
"Code Charlie, 55 clicks north." Fëanáro was on his special Elven Military Nano. " No, Don't touch the Gento Marine Corps IV Edition Nanotronic Transporter. It may be rigged." Too late the military drones started it up and, as Fëanáro said, it was rigged. Fëanáro sighed and laid the phone on the hook. 5th death today. Those meat sacks better grab that nanotronic defibulator.
" Hey there, old pal! "
" Findaráto, I told you I'm not accepting you back in, you served six years. "
" Oh I'm not here trying to enroll! I want my fifty-five mil! "

A look of despair crossed Fëanáro's face. Cold as the beady eyes of the Dwaven Leader Kona, in the last war I fought and won.

" You hid from the meat sacks, Desecrated a Mulunish warlord's tomb, and destroyed an entire army with a single bullet. You earned these credits. "
He gave me the fifty-five million credits and looked like a puppy kicked too many times. It was in a small bag. How could this be fifty-five million credits? The thought made me shiver. I turned to walk away but Fëanáro said one last thing to grab my attention.
" One more thing."
" Yes? "
" Say good-night. "
" UGH! "
That cold hearted Dwarf loving Piece of... Peace of... Then I was out.

Did you like it?
© Copyright 2012 JakeP1999 (splatmasta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1863616-The-first-chapter-of-my-book