*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1866140-This-feeling
Rated: 13+ · Other · Dark · #1866140
This feeling...
Tears drag the happiness from my heart as the nights roll on like wind, shoving sadness at my soul. The wind is cold, unforgiving, and terrifying…. And I am numb to it all. I feel empty, childish thoughts clawing at me, ripping my mind apart as a fall wind rips the leaves from the trees…. I am falling… into an empty blackness. Falling into nothingness and nothing is there to catch me… so I continue to fall going down…. Down. Scarlet roses mar my shoulders as life severs the thing that holds my body together. Cruel words are spoken, hearts unintentionally broken. This black abyss of nothing strangles me and holds me in its jaws. It hurts to smile… It hurts to laugh… but it hurt to be sad… and it hurts to cry… so I will sit and be numb. As numb as your skin feels on a day when the sky blooms with wishes that fall softly upon your skin…
© Copyright 2012 Silent Robin (tokei at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1866140-This-feeling