*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1866331-Pretty-Vs-Beautiful
Rated: E · Prose · Relationship · #1866331
Discovery of the difference between Pretty and Beautiful
Some people think a pretty woman and a beautiful woman are one in the same to me there is a difference. Being pretty is the result of good genes something inherited nothing was done to obtain it so it’s meaningless. Like artwork a pretty woman is good to gaze upon but very pricey to take home and when you get them home they do nothing but please the eye and remind you with a constant sting of how much they cost you.



Beauty on the other hand is somewhat indescribable but you always know when that kind of woman is around because your mood changes when they grace you with their presence. When they leave you are often left with a sweet sensational feeling that last for quite a while. This attribute is built into a woman’s character by her values, principles and her perception of the world around her. These women are like good songs once you get them in your head you never forget them. You would be a fool to try and buy one of these women because they are priceless all you can hope to do is earn one.
© Copyright 2012 dbestalive (dbestalive at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1866331-Pretty-Vs-Beautiful