*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1866582-Winter-Heart-Honey-Accent-Kickstarter
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Writing · #1866582
Winter Heart Honey Accent - A Graphic Poetry Memoir Experience
Winter Heart Honey Accent is a first-of-its-kind Graphic Poetry Memoir, which chronicles the author, Sparrow's journey of self-discovery and self-acceptance through a unique, new writing medium. This medium combines poetry, memoir and graphic novel forms to create an unprecedented audio and visual experience.

With funding as the first major obstacle to getting any book published and promoted, current economic conditions don't make the job any easier. Authors have to become more innovative in their approach to publishing, promotion and fundraising tactics, and the independent self-publishing community has embraced sites like Kickstarter.com.

I have started a fund-raising campaign on Kickstarter.com to raise funds to self-publish the book, hold a distinctive launch party, as well as fund a book tour bringing awareness to issues faced by today's youth.

Below is a link to the project.

Please check it out! Pledge! And spread the word on Facebook, Twitter, Email, Blogs and any other way you can think of.

You have made this little bird all happy and stuff. Thank you!

Much *Heart* Sparrow


http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/257741382/winter-heart-honey-accent-a-graphi...
© Copyright 2012 Sparrow (sparrow3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1866582-Winter-Heart-Honey-Accent-Kickstarter