*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1866807-Greys-Awakening
by Jenson
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1866807
They hunger only for the living,not for food of the living.
    They hunger only for the living,not for food of the living.Look the eyes,of new awakening thirsting,from old to new.They tasted their feast,as they read the minds of their preyed upon beauties,desires of raging love were quenched.All is dark except for fire in your eyes,and for the red in the sky, that with your dark black flowing hair,your voice of deep dark sultry fantasy.Your name is Grey,I know the man of night,that came to save me from something,something I knew not what it was to be! But at this moment he had just awakened,and awakened me to a new world and quenched the thirst I had and given birth to a new soul! Oh, I hunger for only for not the living,not for food of the living,do I crave.My eyes are now the color of fire,the color of dark passion.Raven is now the name of the night,that i'm respected by.All started from the love- love that Grey had began with one glance,into the eyes of the Raven,and she now felt for Grey,the same as he had,at first glance for her,now they were one in another soul,now that their love was growing inside each moment of awakening.Their beauty grew quickly,she could be with no other or hold no other love inside her,other than for what she was feeling grow within that was coming to it's own birth.A new life from an awakening dawn the new.The name of of the new soul was coming to life,it had been already named in the nights blood, wrote with the hand that had created it.Raven's beauty came to life through the love of Grey,then the pain began the night their love become three,Raven went into a trance to deliver to Grey a beauty of their passion that was named 'Fantasia',for it was on the night of their love was like a fantasy,that came to life but not of this one but was real and passionate,sultry and bitten by the love of the vampires, soul. 
© Copyright 2012 Jenson (jensontee64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1866807-Greys-Awakening