*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1866897-The-Nasty-Engineering-job
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #1866897
I applied for a engineering job But the jobinterview did not go quite as expected [scat]
*******************************************
Disclaimer: This story is fiction all the way through. It's all made up, no of it happen in real live (even though I wish it did.) All names are fictional. Any relationship to actual persons or places is not intentional and totally random.
This is an extended version of the no-scat story “The Engineering job”

http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1866895-The-Engineering-job

Fell to post this story elsewhere but remember to post a link back to where you found it and credit the author me Toilet-DK
PS: You get all the spelling errors for free (English is not my native leagues)
*******************************************

The Nasty Engineering job

It is hard to find jobs in these economic bad times even as a construction engineer. The fact that 2 of the city’s biggest engineering companies went bankrupt just 1 month before I graduated from the university does not make it easier for us new graduates. Companies wants people with experience rather then new inexperienced graduates.

After I have sent countless job applications was I finally called in for a job interview with an engineering company. I think where must have been many applicants for the advertised position, since they have called me in for the interview already at 6:30 in the morning.

I arrive 5 minutes ahead of time. I walked in to the reception and I tolled the pretty receptionist that I had a job interview with Helene at 6:30. She shows me the way through a nearly empty office space while she says that the majority of the office workers first meet at 7:00.

I got a shock when I get in to my hopefully future boss's office. I had expected to meet a normal business woman in smart business suit. But instead I was greeted by an enormous woman in a sweatshirt and matching skirt. She was without doubt the largest woman I've met. Her breasts were at my eye level and she was not exactly that I would call thin. I would guess that she weighs around 150kg (330 pounds).

The interview started as any other job interview where I told her why I had applied for the job and why the company should hire me as their new construction engineer. Helene told me a little about history of the company and how the position became available after their former engineer chose to quit. I thought he surely must be a little crazy to quit his job doing this economic crisis where it's so hard to find jobs.

After 20minutters time she said that she had a little test for me to see if I was a good enough construction engineer. "You get one hour to create a chair that can support my weight and you may only use this" she said and gave me a pack of 500 sheets of A4 office paper and a small roll of tape.

She left the office and I went to work. I started by folding each piece of paper into a triangular tube to obtain strength. Then I started on the work of creating a chair out of the triangular paper tubes. I had made something that looks like a chair after some time. I tested my work, by sitting on the paper-chair. But it could just narrowly hold my own weight, so I know I needed to reinforce it to even give it a chance to hold her weight.

I was lying under the paper-chair working on enforcing it when Helene came back into the office. She told me to stay where I was, she walked over to the paper-chair and lifted up in her skirt. From my position under the paper-chair, I could now see that she had no panties on under the enormous skirt. Her huge ass was coming in over the paper-chair seat. She sat down and her ass went straight though the paper seat. Her ass landed on my face and arms before I had time to react. A whole hour’s work destroyed in a fraction of second.
Everything was dark. It smelled very awful and my head is almost completely engulfed in her ass. My hands, whish for a moment ago had been working to reinforce the seat, is now completely buried under her. To my horror I now discovered that I could not breathe at all because her ass effectively covered my whole face. I struggled desperately all I could to get free. But I could not move my head or hands no matter what I did. She was just sitting where laughing. I could feel how everything was bouncing a little to the rhythm of her laughter.

I became more and more desperate for air as the seconds went by. But she was just sitting where laughing. First then I was almost passing out, did she left her ass a little. But only just enough for me to breathe. I only got 4 breaths before her ass suddenly fell down on my face again.

I tried again to free my self but again it was in vain. She stays seated on my face until I was about to lose consciousness again. She only gave me time for 2 breaths when she finally lifted her ass a little before she sit down again. It was much less than what my poor lungs wanted. I no longer had air to fight against her. It was now crystal clear to me that I was caught beneath her until she let me free.
When she lifted her ass the next time she said to me that I will have to earn my rights to air from now on by licking her where she wanted it.
I'd really need to get some air so I stuck out my tongue immediately. She moved a little bit to let her pussy find my tongue. She sat in a position where her big cunt was covering my mouth while my nose was just enough clear of her ass for me to breathe. But I got the stench from her extremely sticky ass straight up the nose with every breath.
Her pussy had a nasty oily and fishy taste to it.

I could hear her talking to some men who came into the room, while I was trapped under her. She farted an extremely pungent fart that made my eyes watering right up my nose while the men moved her desk over to us. I had licked her pussy so clean that it no longer tasted so bad, by the time they were gone.
I continue the cunt sucking for some time until she suddenly pushed her cunt into my mouth with her entire weight. I just managed to think “what the hell is she doing?” when I suddenly could taste a strong salt bitter hot fluid flowing into my mouth. Aaahhh she was pissing into my mouth and there was nothing I could do about it. My mouth was soon full. I had no choice but to drink it. She peed for a long time while I could feel how my stomach became increasingly filled with her urine. We resumed the cunt licking when she finally was done urinating.

After some time, she began to rock back and forth with my tongue movements and she become more and more wet. Her movement become faster and faster until she suddenly stopped and sat down with all her weight and pressed her pussy into my open mouth. I was now forced to drink all her juices.

She moved a little forward when she after some time had recovered from her orgasm. She used both hands to spread her buttocks while she pressed her dirty asshole down toward my mouth. I could both see and smell that she had not been particularly thorough with the toilet paper last time she took a shit here were distinct shitty debris around her asshole She ordered me to lick her ass. To lick her pussy was bad enough. But to lick her pungent filthy ass was simply too disgusting. Here I had to draw the line. So I kept my mouth shut. Helene was not satisfied with this. She leaned a little backward so her ass also was blocked my nose. She would quite simple not give me any more air before I started on the horrible licking job. I hold out as long as I could, but the shortage of air become too much in the end and I stuck out my tongue and started licking. She leaned forward a little again so I could get air through the nose. I really had a struggle not to throw up because of the very strong bitter taste of her ass.

She started doing some office work while I was trapped under- and licking her ass.
Suddenly, she blasted a really big bitter tasting fart right in my mouth.
She stay seated the next several hours only interrupted then she was switching position between getting her ass linked or her pussy. My tongue was soon quite sore from all the licking. But she blocked my breathing every time I stopped. I could hear how she sometime was talked on the phone or with people who visit her office. She had food brought in to the office at lunch time so she could stay seated and eat her lunch with my tongue up her ass.

In the middle of her dinner she suddenly pushed her ass very hard against my open mouth so I could get my tongue all the way up her ass. She gave me some really nasty tasting farts. Suddenly I felt a bitter tasting mass on the tip of my tongue. It was her shit and it was pushing my tongue out of her ass. She was filling me with her shit and there was nothing I could do to stop it. I could feel how her sticky shit slowly filled my mouth. She filled my mouth completely. She just sat and laughing while I struggled desperate not to vomit. She said that she would not get up until I had licked her ass clean. I had no other option but to swallow it all. But my mouth was so packed that it was very hard to started chewing. It took me abut half an hour to get it all down and I began to lick her ass clean again.
But her ass was not clean for long and she suddenly fill my mouth again while I could hear her laughter in the background. This time it all came at once and my mouth was filled in an instant. This time I eat the shit a lot faster. But she gave me another portion of shit once I got it all down and began licking her ass again. This repeated itself 7 more times throughout the next hour until she had no more shit to give. My stomach was getting quite full by now.

It was towards the end of the work day before she stood up. I was lying there on the floor for some time while I slowly got movement back in my arms and legs.
She had some news for me when I got back on my feet. She said "I think we are best of with hiring that other guy with 12years experience as our new construction engineer because you can not even construct a proper chair. But we have another job which is more appropriate for you – Asscleaner”.
© Copyright 2012 toiletdk (toiletdk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1866897-The-Nasty-Engineering-job