*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1867134-Lost-with-thought
by Siren
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1867134
Ever feel lost in your own thoughts?
    I find myself alone, thoughts scrambled. Confused questions thrown about like debris in a twister.  All building furiously dark, as it gathers in consuming destruction of life.

    I feel the need to talk, my way of tossing the elements of the mind into the void of time and space.  Searching for patterns connecting pieces that form a puzzle.

    Pen to paper, the map lay in all directions.  Are paths leading to unknown destiny as well as no where?  Turbulents of change, unexpected, altering cause and course.  Effected by elated adrenaline rush, enveloped in wonder, crushed under the weight of doubting reality, mixed with illusion.

    Discovering through excited pain, the self long forgotten, causiously approaching all perceptions.  Analize logic, aware of curious totality, hidden within mystery.

    Feet firmly planted amidst the earthquake, falling in the void of infinite directional depths, the variable penetration unlimited.  Only bits and pieces filter through fog to land on paper.
© Copyright 2012 Siren (sirenmarlow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1867134-Lost-with-thought