*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1867318-Mortal-Kombat-Jades-view-UMK3
Rated: · Non-fiction · Death · #1867318
Jades view of kitana and mileena
Mortal Kombat: Jade's View

When Shao Kahn appointed me to bring back Kitana alive, i was given a basic dilemma.
I either brought my best friend back to her father alive or i would have to disobey him, Which i do not want... I remember when she found out that Mileena is not her twin sister, but a clone created by Tsang Sung for his purposes I was devastated... Even her mother has come back alive thanks to Shao Kahn and Tsang Sung. Being her best friend is what made things worse for me and her for that i just cannot capture her to see her punished by him, shes my best friend and i have known her for so many years. Why cant he allow her to be free to do whatever she wants.
I also know that Shao Kahn has told Reptile to assist me with finding her. But i just know that he will kill her. I must stop him killing her and help Kitana at all costs. Even if it means my life...

-Jade
© Copyright 2012 AngelicDarkWing (animeprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1867318-Mortal-Kombat-Jades-view-UMK3