*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1867600-Confessions
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1867600
A short story about two people who has been friends for a long time.
There was a girl, who has a long, navy blue hair, named Cristy. She is a kind and a nice girl, who loves everybody. She has also have a best friend, his name is Arthur. Arthur is 17, while Cristy is 16. Arthur and Cristy have both the same hair colors, they've been friends since childhood.



Many days passed, Cristy have a boyfriend. When Arthur heard about this he was a bit disappointed. Because Arthur was having a long time crush on her best friend. He was hiding his feelings, because Cristy might dislike him, or maybe she will ignore him. He doesn't want their relationship to be broken, he just want to maintain it like this. Supporting her, as her best friend.



One month followed, many things happened to Cristy. She and her boyfriend broke up. She was hurt, like someone stabbed her many times. She went out of her house, and decided to clear her mind up. She passed by the the park, where she and her best friend Arthur always play together, hang-out, and many things happened there. The park is the place where their second home is...



(Cristy's Point of View)



It was late at night, I went out of my house and walked around the street, until I found myself at the park beside the swings. I sat there, and I moved myself back and forth slowly. And I looked above and stare at the moon. Then I think of the happenings that happened earlier. Then I didn’t notice I was crying…



When I was lost in my thoughts, someone hug me from behind. And said “Girls should be at home at this time at night...” I looked behind and saw my best friend Arthur. I don’t know why he suddenly hugged me;I just pushed that thought and replied “Oh, hello Arthur. I just went here to have some peace of mind…” and I cried again. “What’s wrong?”  He said. “I just broke up with my boyfriend; he’s been cheating on me the whole time…” I replied, still crying. “Umm, I want you look to me…” He said. I looked up to him, and he said those three words that surprised me. “I love you.” He said. Then a thought crossed my mind, he was always right next to me, he is always supporting me, he's been trying hard to understand me, and for better or for worse, he doesn't leave me. This things, the one that I was looking for, was just beside me. Then I notice that I have feelings for him. “I love you too…”I replied.
© Copyright 2012 D.M_Jean (d.m_101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1867600-Confessions