*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1867604-dividing-the-world-into-two-halves
by soma
Rated: E · Other · Philosophy · #1867604
to decide upon a justifiable criteria to divide the world into two halves
This world..Its torn apart by people into two halves..the haves i.e. the rich people and the have nots i.e. is the poor ones.But, who is here to set the definition of poor and rich..??.Wont a person be called 'rich', if he has many friends, good moral values and ethics or richness has only got to do with the money and earnings. Is not a person 'successful' if he earns the respect and appreciation of intelligent people??. Money according to me is not the right criteria to put people into two categories. Money is something very ustable and it hardly lasts with the same person for long time. today, he is having it. Tomorrow he will not be having it.So, to decide upon a criteria to tear apart or divide this world into two categories, we should opt for something firmer and stable, something that does not change with the time, if a person acquire it once it remains with him forever. 'KNOWLEDGE', its the only stationart thing that remains unchanged, even if everything around changes and takes a turn for good or worst.Its there in your mind, something you acquired by hardwork, studying, observing and analyzing.
So.according to me, we should stop seeing people from test tubes of money or richness. And look for knowledge in them.because, you are not rich, when you spend more or earn more, its when you need no more..!!!!..
© Copyright 2012 soma (somagoel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1867604-dividing-the-world-into-two-halves