*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1868035-Magical-Girls-Ch-1-srry-its-short
Rated: E · Other · Action/Adventure · #1868035
This is like an anime, so non-anime lovers beware!!! (lol)
"Do re mi fa so la ti do!" Mazuki Utau had to stretch her voice to reach ever 'la' for she is not a good singer. Her dream, otherwise, is to be like the famous, known around the world, pop idol Hoshina Utau. After seeing Utau-sama on tv, "U-ta-u" were Mazuki-san's first words, also giving her parents the oppertunity to name her Utau. That, was NOT a good idea. Since Utau was always home-schooled until 7th grade, Utau as her name was fine. In school, I should say, wasn't the same. Girls in her class would always call her 'Hoshina Utau wannabe' or they say, " Why doesn't she quit singing? She is HORRIBLE at it!"
Now this made Utau's heart sink. It's not a good feeling, having your dreams shattered by the people you thought were your friends. These feeling were all couped up in Utau's diary. Her daily entry for July 17th read:
" My life long dream is to be like Hoshina Utau-sama!"
She crossed that out, tears dripping on and wetting the page. Under it, she wrote:
" Dreams never last forever; in a certain phase of life they will be shattered by your closest friend(s). Never believe in wishes or magic, for again, your heart will be shattered by the result."
Utau closed the book, and went to pick up her key for it. She lifted the small, metal key and realized it was soaked, from her crying. She ignored it, and put it into the lock, unaware of what was to come.
© Copyright 2012 Hikari-chan (hikarimizumi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1868035-Magical-Girls-Ch-1-srry-its-short