*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1868415-the-day-at-the-dentist
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by bella
Rated: 13+ · Other · Horror/Scary · #1868415
a child going to the dentist to get a cavity filled
  "SAM!" Janie called. "what!" Sam said as he walked up to her. "Mom told me to tell you that your going to see Dr.white tomorrow to get your tooth fixed." she said. "i heard that she gives her patients lots of pain." and she ran into the house. Later on that night Sam was nervous of going to see Dr white. "Mom, is Dr. white going to hurt my tooth?" he asked. "No but she might give you a special tool to make your tooth go numb." she said.
"its bed time." and they went upstairs to get ready for bed. the next morning, Sam alarm clock went off."OH NO!" "today's my appointment with Dr. white!" he said then got dressed. at breakfast, Janie was smiling. Sam asked if he could stay home but his mom said no. "you will be fine." she said then asked him to go wait in the car. when he got to the dentist, his mom went to go see the receptionist. few minutes later. the hygienist asked for him. "OK...." he said and he nervously got up and walked behind her. "hop up into the chair and i will get you ready for Dr.white ok?" she said and so he did. then she had the back of the chair to go back so that she could look at his teeth. "Now i will just call her in ok?"she asked. "ok." he said. "hi there Sam" Dr. white said. "how is my little patient?" "not good."and he started to cry. "There is nothing to be afraid of, "I'm just going to make that tooth a lot stronger." she said.  "but my sister told me that you give your patients a lot of pain and i dont want you to hurt me." he said and sat up. "lay back down and i will show you my tools ok?" ''ok" he said and did what she said. "this is my sleeping tooth pill. it will make your tooth fall asleep.""and this is my tickler. "it will clean your tooth." "are you ready for me to fix that tooth?" she asked? "i'm ready" he said,and he opened his mouth. "very good, now how was your summer?'' "gud."he said. ''ok the tooth is sleeping'' so now i can clean it with the tickler""heee" he said. "ok we are all done and your teeth are clean." "thank you" he said and ran to the treasure box. this helps kids to overcome their fear of the dentist.
© Copyright 2012 bella (bellaruth99 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1868415-the-day-at-the-dentist