*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1868771-Epidemic-of-The-Masses
Rated: E · Prose · Adult · #1868771
People at church sure say some harsh stuff about each other!

- Epidemic of The Masses -
by
Keaton Foster

*Vignette5* *Vignette5* *Vignette5* *Vignette5* *Vignette5*


-Epidemic of The Masses-

(Does it really matter which couple is saying what? Think about it)…(lol)


Hey, you, over there, I hate you so much. You make me absolutely sick. Just look at you with your perfect life. Thick black hair, deep blue endless eyes, and that God damned shit eating grin. Just look at your expensive wife, I bet those massive, percolating tits aren't even real. Your daughter looks like a model and your son looks like a complete jock. That suit you are wearing looks like it is made of the finest silk. You wife's dress really shows off her perfect rack. You daughter will grow up to be a goddess to be worshiped by foolish young college boys looking to shoot their load. I bet your son plays every sport under the sun and I bet you that he has a serious gambling addiction. Rich people like you are fools, spending all that cash to be something other than what God intended you to be. You’re not fooling anyone, especially not me. I bet you all have just as many issues as the rest of us. You just hide them better that's all.

Hey, oh my God look over there. I hate people like that. They make me so absolutely sick. Just look at those dumb asses, I bet they have a simple life. Look at that dudes shiny baldhead and those shit brown eyes. Nice tooth dude! Look at his wife, God her tits are horrible. They look like torpedoes. Look at their kids, is the one on the right a chick or a dude? I bet their son wrestles cow terds. I bet you he got that suit at Wal-Mart, it looks like it is made from a fat Jewish guys back hair. Someone might want to tell his wife she looks like she is wearing a trash bag. His daughter, if that’s what that is will probably grow up to become a semi-truck driver. Driving around the country picking up loads. His son is so fat, I bet you that he couldn't even run a short city block. He probably hangs around all day sitting on the couch eating Cheetos and playing football on his Atari 6400. Poor people like that have no clue, I mean come on, for Christ sake get some skills and become the people that God intended you to be. What a bunch of fools, I bet they all have serious issues. Unlike all of us who are perfect in every single way.

Hello, nice to meet you.
It's nice to meet you.

I saw you from across the room and I just wanted to come over and introduce myself to you.

My name is John.
Wow, that's great, my name is John as well.

I love your suit, is that pure silk?
No, it is fine Yack hair from Iran.

Cool imported, suits always look great.

I got my pseudo silk suite at Wal-Mart. This is my wife Becky Sue, my daughter Lisa and my son John Jr.

Hello, how do you do. This is my wife Elizabeth, my daughter Mercedes, and my son Bradley.

Nice to meet you all.
Same here it’s great to meet you.

You will love the services here. This church absolutely freaking rules. The pastor is so very cool. He totally speaks to the common man, you know all of us.

Well we are new, we just moved so we are looking for a new church to belong to. You know us Christian have to stick together and worship under the same roof.

I hear ya, we are all on the same team. You know I always ask myself, what would God do? I let him lead me where I need to go and decide how I act and what I say.

Me too, matter of fact I think we all agree on the same things. I bet we will all become the greatest of friends. Maybe our families can go out for some lunch after the service today. Whatta say. Do you like Applebee's or Chilies?

(music plays, chit chat stops, and attention is given to the pulpit)

Please people bow your heads and pray, Oh' Lord Hallo be thy name, let it be done here on Earth as it is in Heaven. Let fellow man, women and child stand shoulder-to-shoulder, serving in your name. Let no man judge another.

We are all equal in the eyes of the Lord. We are all lambs in his flock. With his love, we can all look past our flaws as well as the flaws of fellow humans. With his love we can all become one big happy family. (dysfunctional)

AMEN!

Please be seated, so that the offerings may be passed.


Hypocrisy is an epidemic of the masses...



Epidemic of the Masses
Written by Keaton Foster Copyright © 2012.

© Copyright 2012 Keaton Foster: Know My Hell! (keatonfoster at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1868771-Epidemic-of-The-Masses