*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1869554-In-SPIRIT-The-Now
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Nicole
Rated: E · Poetry · Spiritual · #1869554
Enlightenment
I admire the weird and wacky,
cherishes the truthful honesty.

I can capture your breath in an instant,
the second I give you that anticipated gaze.

For that moment your souls reunite to the point that they forgot in a glimpse is gone,
thought of as a familiar face or event.

You all feel and know that there is so much more.......
We long for the knowledge and conversations of philosophy of the unknown worlds.
The questions we have no answers for but are still so eager to learn,
It is continious, this never ends...

You breath each day effortlessly and wonder why when your eyes are closed at night you have no knowledge your life is always happening!?...
even until that moment you awake, you realize its all just made.

I treasure the purity and confidence that we all make mistakes,
there is no sense living a mistake if it cant be learnt from!

Rumbling the skies dispise the lies but embrace our grace and remind us we are never alone,
To the glow that comes when you await it will never make you disinformate.

The year of those born in `1982
I feel we are a soul of each of numerous lives,
we have grown to transform and were born to live our aged lives of wisdom into a newfound love that is one to all.

We experience times when there is no hope and for that moment we cant see another, but its back again.

We are here and forgot our purpose which is to live and enjoy of experience that we have waited for.

The life we chose before birth and our parents who knew, allowed us to live our wishes with these experiences, bad, ugly,beautiful and mean to see what we needed to learn to fullfill our very growth and add to the source we all illuminate.

As I lay here in bed and write from my true soul. I am allowing it to flow. I am a being my, So. I know this is so right. Our chance to let them all know that what we are so capable of could never not grow.

We are here to discover the truth that we are all from the same but one infinite soul.
Our experience can be felt threw another just cause they are ours as well.

Our time is here to repremend those things we let matter through the mind created our weight and kept us behind,
but now is the space and time that is being left, forever is now & infinite let.

Let there be constant bursts of protons to smack until its absorbed this all felt set.

The sun that is soon to be a travelled star, again it sinks back and another transcends.

The sky is so sweet & felt in my lungs.

I breath this life this beauty this amazing joy to feel and be in this moment with nature.
It is not ever I dont feel your pain in an unusual way.

What is real? I know that I am here!....
I see I am beneith this physical mind and skin. these lashes purculate. I hear the thunder in a distance and it sounds like I am speaking to myself threw the sky to the ink beneath this mind made pen.

I never know what to make. Now is this real?....... or is this a dream.
I love this feeling of writing with ease. the thoughts come to me like a fresh breeze.
I am allowing it to flow & believe I always can just be gracious and know.
Its insight with gratitude and a gift from and for you.
The one who hears & reads me now is here in my time of wonder! He/she loves and does not want to let go!

written by

Steph Ewing

Namaste
© Copyright 2012 Nicole (stephaaa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1869554-In-SPIRIT-The-Now