*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1869626-Remember
by riyah
Rated: E · Article · Spiritual · #1869626
Remember what you once had,remember the pleasure you once felt.
Life is just strange and really hard to be fully understood. Close your eyes and sit in a calm place and think a bit ,,,, pictures will come to your mind,look how the world sucks and drowned in wars and fights. every race think they are superior over others and they are the best,, every time you watch the news you see blood pools here and there,, people on the ground,children and babies crying or dead,those people over there believe that they are fighting for the good,and those ones over there believe that they are the ones who are right and they must win,, and those over there don't care about right or wrong they just want to get what they want,and wars just goes on and on and on it never stop,too much blood. Switch off the Tv ufff.
Okay back to our relaxing state,lets think about something else,lets see people around,every single one of them has his own tragedy, that one is lost can't find a job can't find a life even his girl abandoned him and married another man he is so broken.And this one is 42 and living alone no kids no husband no family no one,she is so alone.That one can't find enough money to feed his family he works day and night,and those black circles around his eyes can tell how exhausted he is,he is so tired. And this one having troubles with her family,she is so sad. And that one is dying everyday because he can't see his kids as the court judged.And this one can't escape her evil husband.And that one,and this one,and that one and,stooooop ...
Think of something else,lets see about people who are not around,still they have their own problems and they just use you when they feel lonely they come to talk to you and when they find something to be busy with they never come or even say hi,sad ha? ah very.And some others try to convince you that you are living very wrong life and the only right way of life is to believe in what they believe in, they think they get it and they have overcame the mystery of Life,annoying aren't they?? <sigh>
Let's see about you,you were born in that world,you have your memories of when you were a baby and laughing,the world was much colorful back then.And when you were a kid playing with your friends and running here and there.Being naughty and getting scolded,it was a good feeling when your parents got you your first bicycle,it was a good feeling when you got your first friend,yeah that time when you were just getting to know what it means to be alive.What about now?? it is not like before right?? it is not as colorful as it used to be,the taste of the days is different and in this world what am i?? what is my role? why i keep on doing mistakes,when did i walk away from God,why my friends had to leave?? when did i lose my dreams?? where is my will?? what is my next step?? is that it?? is this the end?? but i haven't even started yet?? In this darkness where am i?? ..... Wars ,,blood,,fights,, tragedies,, goodbyes,,tears,,pain ,,sufferance,,misery ,,,,, you no longer can bear it ,you get angry ,,can't think of anything else,,you will open your eyes in anger and say,,WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH THAT WORLD??? you will never be able to play yoga that way.
But you can't just give up like that,,That is when you have got to remember,, remember what??,remember who you are,remember the colors,remember the warmth you once tasted,remember your dreams,remember when you used to have that smile on your face full of ambition to reach the top,remember how it feels to win, to get it,to reach your goal,to help someone,to climb up.
in this darkness of that nasty world,remember the power you once had,remember that your existence is a miracle it self,remember the God who made you exist,and for him you exist,you can't be lost like this,you can't just fall like that,awaken it,awaken your will,summon your belief and light your heart.In this darkness and misery stand up,and smile,let your smile light the people's life ,let your hands help the weak to stand up ,yeah bring back the colors,and draw a rainbow ,walk forward,make a shield of your trust in God,make a sword from your Love to God. let this power be in your eyes and say " I will Never give up,,Never".
© Copyright 2012 riyah (reeyah at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1869626-Remember