*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1869737-HP-ProBook-4530s-Notebook-Review
by Alice
Rated: · Other · Other · #1869737
The HP ProBook 4530s is a 15-inch notebook with a brushed-aluminum design.
The HP ProBook 4530s is a 15-inch notebook with a brushed-aluminum design that makes it look sleek and professional. It also has a powerful Intel Core i5 CPU with a speedy 500GB hard drive. To cater to some business users, it has some security features, like biometric and face-recognition security.

HP 4530s Core i3 Notebook XX958EA, 4530s Intel Core i3-2310M DC 2.10 GHz, 3GB DDR3 1333MHz 2 DIMMS, 320 GB 7200rpm, LightScribe DVD+/-RW, Bluetooth Module, Intel 802.11 b/g/n, 56K Modem, 15.6″ HD LCD + Camera, Intel HD Graphics, WINDOWS 7 PRO 64, Office Starter 2010 Preinstalled, 1~1~0 Standard Warranty, HP Carry Bag included in the box.

You might think we we’re joking about the “classic user” bit, but you are wrong. Almost all the features on this tell us the “very late adopters” will absolutely love this. First of let’s look on the outside: classic 15.6 1366×768 LED antiglare display, not the teenage glossy <a href="http://www.laptopbatteryretail.com/hp-pavilion-dv3-2000-battery.html">HP Pavilion dv3-2000 battery</a> stuff we’re used to these days, a keyboard including the numeric pad, audio jacks on the front side, ExpressCard slot and a card reader. The classic user will be happy to find three USB 2.0 ports and one USB 3.0, HDMI, VGA and a 720p webcam.

HP has just launched its latest laptop. HP ProBook 4530s is the most attractive notebooks in its class. HP ProBook 4530 is made of aluminum with metallic gray accents. The screen is framed by dark-black plastic and open the swing (and down) on the silver hinge “drop”. The bottom of the laptop is made of simple black plastic. Overall it was an elegant look. ProBook 4530S HP business laptop is a sporty design with Brushed-Aluminum that looks clean and cool, but worth thinking about reliable performance. For the category of business laptops, 15 inch laptops including cheap, HP ProBook sold at $ 729 U.S.. To provide a high performance HP ProBook powered by Intel Core i5-240M 2.3 GHz. Storage is very relieved with the hard drives of 500 GB with a speed of 7200 rpm.

All models in the ProBook S-series feature a brushed-aluminum finish in metallic gray color, a spill-resistant keyboard and a 6-cell. The 4530s runs Windows 7 Operating system. It also features HP’s QuickWeb instant-on operating system that will let you get online without having to boot Windows up. The laptop has a starting price of $579.

The ProBook 4530s is based on Intel’s “Sandy Bridge” processors, ranging from the dual-core i3-2310M to quad-core i7-2630QM. These CPUs include the Intel HD 3000 graphics, which is the <a href="http://www.laptopbatteryretail.com/hp-pavilion-dv3t-battery.html">HP Pavilion dv3t battery</a> only available GPU option on this notebook. The laptop comes with up to 8GB of DDR3 memory, up to 750GB of hard drive capacity, and a DVD burner or Blu-ray combo optical drive.

HP 4530s comes with Intel HD Graphics 3000. Actually it is integrated with CPU and doesn’t have its own memory. It shares memory from L3 cache memory of CPU and system memory. Though it is an upgraded version of previous generation of Intel GMA HD card yet it is not considered as high end gaming card. You can, however, play lots of newer version of games in low to medium details and setting like call of duty- Black ops, Battle field bad company etc.

The illumination of the display is provided by small LED’s, which leave an average impression following the first measurements. With a maximum of 186 cd/m² the luminance is not exactly overwhelming, but certainly enough for use in closed rooms. Compared to this the illumination distribution can be described as ‘good’ with a value of 87 percent. The variations are not subjectively visible, and also the clouding as a result of the LED backlighting is not noticeable.

One of the big draws of the is its robust security features. The laptop comes with HP Protect Tools, one of our favorite security suites. Within are wizards to quickly setup <a href="http://www.laptopbatteryretail.com/compaq-presario-cq35-battery.html">Compaq Presario CQ35 battery</a> windows passwords and protect and manage passwords for web services. You also get a choice of authentication methods, including face recognition, fingerprint ID, and smart card adapter. After we set it up, we were easily able to log into this laptop through a swipe of our finger or just with our face.

HP has introduced HP ProBook 4530s, which is the latest series of ProBook s-series. This laptop is suitable for small and medium business, where HP ProBook 4530s is equipped with Intel’s Sandy Bridge and is available with a metallic gray color.

Secure access to information by using the fingerprint-reading technology, and protect your notebook, and sensitive data, with HP ProtectTools. With Switchable Graphics, you can get high performance of discrete graphics, long life or integrated graphics, in the same notebook.

As with other HP laptops, the ProBook 4530s comes loaded with a sizable software bundle. Standouts include the ArcSoft Total Media Suite, which lets users create, copy, and watch all types of digital video and audio files and burn them to DVD or CD. The 4530s also includes the Webcam Companion app for taking pictures and shooting 720p video using the HD webcam. HP Power Assistant helps the laptop regulate its power consumption and also report usage back to IT managers. If trouble arises, a comprehensive HP Support <a href="http://www.laptopbatteryretail.com/compaq-presario-cq36-battery.html">Compaq Presario CQ36 battery</a> Assistant will scan the notebook and provide a diagnosis or help contact an HP support rep. To better withstand bumps and drops, the HP 3D DriveGuard tool can park the hard drive or optical drive when sudden motion is detected.

What does the HP ProBook 4530s have to offer the user, older or otherwise! The 4530s comes with a choice of either a 15.6 inch diagonal LED back lit high definition anti-glare display or the 15.6 diagonal LED back lit high definition plus WVA anti-glare display.

This HP Probook 4530S is powered by Intel Core i3-2310m processor (2.1 ghz 3 MB l3 cache), and 4 gb 1333 Mhz ddr3 SDRAM. Equipped with 2.5-inch hard drive (1d) DVD RW Supermulti, integrated fingerprint sensor, Atheros 9285gn 802.11b/g/n are some other features of this notebook.

HP know what they’re doing when they make computers – and this is obvious from the first minute you clap eyes on the Probook 4530S 15.6″ I3-2310M. It’s strong and robust, a nice change from some of the other flimsy computers you can find at this level, and it’s so refreshing to see a cheaper still being embellished with necessary technology such as Bluetooth. After all, we all take Bluetooth so much for granted now that it seems pointless to make a laptop without it. Integrated Wi-Fi and webcam ensure that you can stay <a href="http://www.laptopbatteryretail.com/sony-vaio-vgn-tt-battery.html">Sony VAIO VGN-TT battery</a> in touch wherever you may be, so you’ll never have to worry about missing that important email or Skype call again. The Probook 4530S 15.6″ I3-2310M really is worth every dollar and cent of its price tag – so if you’re in the market for a laptop of this calibre then this little baby really should be on your shortlist.

HP 4530S Notebook packs DVD or Blu-ray, up to 750GB hard drive, Intel HD 3000 integrated graphics, etc. contains a variety of connectors and ports such as HDMI, VGA, USB 3.0, three USB 2.0 ports, etc. Measures 14 , 76 x 10.1 x 1.13 inches and weighs 2.36 pounds. There is no information on the availability of its details.

<strong>HP ProBook 4530s Laptop Specs:</strong>
* 15.6-inch LED-backlight anti-glare display with 1366 x 768 pixels resolution
* Runs on Windows 7 operating system
* Powered by a dual-core i3-2310M to quad-core i7-2630QM processor
* Intel HD 3000 graphics
* Up to 8GB of DDR3 memory, and up to 750GB of hard drive capacity
* DVD burner or Blu-ray combo optical drive
* 802.11n wireless (WiFi), and Gigabit LAN
* Optional Bluetooth, and optionally built-in mobile broadband
* A 720p HD web camera
* Microphone, and stereo speakers
* Three USB 2.0 and one USB 3.0 port
* HDMI and VGA connectors
* Optional fingerprint reader
* ExpressCard slot, and a media card reader
* Spill-resistant isle-style keyboard
* Starting weight of 5.22 pounds with the standard 6-cell battery
* HP QuickWeb instant-on OS for quick access to the Internet

Related Battery Code:<a href="http://www.laptopbatteryretail.com/hp-513127-251-battery.html">HP 513127-251</a>,<a href="http://www.laptopbatteryretail.com/sony-vgp-bpl14-battery.html">Sony VGP-BPL14</a>,<a href="http://www.laptopbatteryretail.com/sony-vgp-bps14-battery.html">Sony VGP-BPS14</a>,<a href="http://www.laptopbatteryretail.com/sony-vgp-bpl12-battery.html">Sony VGP-BPL12</a>,<a href="http://www.laptopbatteryretail.com/sony-vgp-bps12-battery.html">Sony VGP-BPS12</a>,<a href="http://www.laptopbatteryretail.com/hp-rt06-battery.html">HP RT06</a>,
© Copyright 2012 Alice (vivianyuru at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1869737-HP-ProBook-4530s-Notebook-Review