*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1870303-Title-Pending-Romance
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #1870303
This is just an introduction to a romance short story that I started writing Seeking fdbck
Title Pending

Romance

A 26 year old woman sits high on a king size bed, with silk sheets beneath her, rubbing lotion of her slim frame.

Meagan: (In a soft, melodic voice) Hey baby, when are Jill and Shannon coming over?

Chad: They said they were going to the store before they come, honey.

Before he could finish pronouncing the word come, something goes through her, a sensual chill that ignites every erotic nerve in her body. She clenches her stocking clad thighs together to try and seal the lust in.

Meagan: (Softly, almost afraid to release her passion she says) Make love to me.

Chad: (While brushing his short brown hair) Did you say something?

Like a flower blooming in spring her legs open with a purpose, releasing tension, and unabashedly directing all of the sexual tension in her body at her spouse. Sliding off of the bed she walks toward him with a look in her eye as if she was stalking prey.

Meagan: (Almost sobbing) Chad?

Chad: Yes honey? (He turns around and immediately is drawn to the focused look in her eyes despite the obvious fact that her slender body is devoid of all but one article of clothing) Meagan? I know that look in your eyes….

Meagan: Yeah? (She bites her bottom lip at the very prospect of him cowering down to her lustful whim) So what! she says aggressively, almost gritting her teeth.

(Her dominance has always turned Chad on, and even after two years of marriage her advances still made him instantly erect.)

Chad: (As he closes his eyes) But we don’t have time. (Lying to her and himself with that statement he prepares for her inevitable touch)

Meagan: I’ll make time. (She draws as close as humanly possible without physically touching him. He can feel her breath stirring over his tense skin)

Chad: (To himself) Her warm breath feels incredible on my skin.

Meagan looks down and sees the very thing that brings her complete and utter pleasure, poised and ready to once again serve her. She wants to grasp it and take it in any orifice that her greedy little body can take, but she denies herself. Though she knows that they don’t have time to please each other like they usually would; hour upon hour of foreplay and teasing with candles, bubble baths for two, and all of the food that you would associate with all of the above to accompany them. Raw passion would evolve into seemingly days of love making from the combination of being in love and taking the time to make sure that your spouse is 100% satisfied. Meagan knew that this could be one incredible night..

There’s a gentle, unobtrusive, rap on the door

© Copyright 2012 Zerocyn (cyrusdpitts at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1870303-Title-Pending-Romance