*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1870479-horoscopes-and
Rated: E · Article · Spiritual · #1870479
This is a sample of the type writing that I have done in the past.
Numerology is the way that numbers relate to each individual in their lifetime. Everything is associated to numerology. It is basically the thing that makes us separate from each other. It is associated with our names, birth dates, and where we live. If it wasn’t for numbers we would not be able to be known as an individual. When we were born we were known as numbers for our birth date. As we became older we were known for our place that we lived. We all have to have someplace that we can be found to give us information. As far as we have been on this earth we are always known as a number. As far as we can tell we have all become one or another source of a numerical system. This also includes our future and past so that we can read the things that are going to happen in the future. There are people that can read the signs that are waiting for us to come upon in the near future. These are readers that have the gift of foreseeing the things that are yet to happen to us. What we need to do is realize that we can be told what can be done to make the things that are good for us. We need to listen to what is being told and not what we think we are told. If we follow the instructions that we are given we can be more productive and possibly financially and spiritually.

When we have a reader tell us what we need to know we can always do what we want. The thing about doing what we want is to ignore what we are having a reading done for in the first place. What we need to do is to keep our priorities in the proper position so that what we are told we need to follow up on. What are you going to do when you are suggested to do something? You can always keep your money in your pocket and you can keep doing what you are doing. Or you can take advantage of the opportunities that the numerologist gives you. Numerology is one of the things that you can count on to be an image of who you are. Numerology is the one thing that is always the same because we don’t change our names and birthdates. They are one of the constants that remain the same no matter what. When we get to the point that we have to change our numbers we are just lying to ourselves. When we come to that point we need to reevaluate our way of thinking. What has to be done is to be honest with the reader and ourselves.

© Copyright 2012 spareparts (rick57 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1870479-horoscopes-and