*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1870557-Anthonys-Weight-Gain-part-2
by Me
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Other · #1870557
Anthony continues the weight gain and discovers why Tara broke up with him.
~Two weeks after he discovered food as an emotional stabilizer~
Anthony woke up to find that he was laying on the couch with a pizza box balanced on his chubby stomach, and another one of the floor, both empty. He pushed the box off his stomach and sat up. When he sat up his gut pooched over his waistband. He brushed the crumbs off of his hairy tan belly and it jiggled around. He grabbed his love handles at his side and shook, and watched as his whole body jiggled and flopped around. He patted his round tummy. "Oof, I better start watching it or this thing is gonna become permanent." he said to himself. Little did he know that this stomach was here to stay. He hasn't seen his flat stomach in two weeks ever since he found comfort in food. He assumed he is just constantly bloated, which may partly be true, but most of his stomach is pure jiggly fat that has collected over his body over the past two weeks. He burped a loud burp and remembered his dinner from last night. 2 pizzas, 10 bread sticks, 2 hot dogs he made as a snack while he waited for his pizza to get there, a gallon of ice cream, and a salad (so he wouldn't get fat). He patted his chest and he stood up from the couch and stretched. If anyone were to see him as he were now, in his skin tight black boxers, they would probably assume he played football in high school and now gained weight, an ex-jock. His shoulders were wide and his arms were still muscular, but with a layer of fat. His pecs were saggy and soft built still kept some of their muscular shape. His gut however pushed out of his boxers and sagged down a little, hiding the front of his waistband. He was about to go make some breakfast, 20 waffles drenched in maple syrup and butter, his new favorite, but there was a knock on the door. "Weird," he thought. "I didn't order any food today." He stepped heavily over to the door and looked through the peephole. He saw his friends face, Dean, smiling at him through the peephole. He hadn't seen Dean since the breakup. He and Dean were best friends. They have known each other since the ninth grade and they were on the football team together, they went to college together and ended up as roommates, so it was weird not talking to him for two weeks straight. Dean was about 6 foot, with short light brown hair, lightly tanned skin, blue eyes, and had a pretty muscular build. He's very good looking and the ladies have always loved him.
Anthony was so excited to see Dean, and they have seen each other in their boxers before, so Anthony rips the door open and smiles at his friend. " "Dean!"
Dean smiled back and went in for a hug. Anthony loved Dean's hugs, his strong arms wrapped around him, he was lucky to have such a good friend. Dean was wearing a plain black t-shirt and blue jeans. He pulled back from Anthony and looked him over.
"Wow, um, hey Ant. I haven't talked to you in a while so I thought I'd drop by and check on you. But it looks like you're keeping healthy." And Dean patted Anthony's jiggly gut. Anthony grabbed his gut to stop it from quaking and he laughed at himself.
"What do you mean?" Anthony asked. Dean looked at him crookedly with a cute smile.
"You seriously haven't realized?" Dean started walking towards Anthony again and put his hand on Anthony's stomach again and shook. Anthony's whole body jiggled and shook even after Dean had removed his hand. "Look, Ant, I know you're depressed about Tara but you can't eat yourself to death."
"Eat myself to death?"
"Ant, come on it looks like you swallowed a basketball." Dean stared at Anthony's belly and his eyes glazed over and his mouth opened a little. Why was Dean staring at him so much?
"Come on, bro I'm just bloated I had pizza. All the grease and stuff, you know." Dean walked over to the pizza boxes and picked them up.
"Yeah, TWO pizzas and by the size of that gut I'm guessing all by yourself. Where are your clothes, put that hairy ball of pizza away man." Dean chuckled and Anthony did too. He knew Dean was just playing around.
"I actually didn't unpack any clothes. I've just been wearing boxers. I'll go get a shirt if you're that obsessed with my not-even-a gut." Anthony walked over to one of the boxes and pulled out a blue button-down shirt. As soon as he tugs it on he feels the tightness in his sleeves. His arms have gotten a little too thick for the sleeves but he's able to tug it on. He tries to connect the buttons with the button holes but he couldn't get it over the wide expanse of his stomach. Anthony wasn't aware of it but Dean was staring at him with a look of desire. He sucked in his gut as far he could and he was finally able to button the shirt, but as soon as he let his breath out his stomach burst the shirt open and some buttons went flying. His stomach flopped out and jiggled from the force of bursting out of the shirt. Dean suddenly reached across the couch and grabbed a pillow and put it in his lap and he looked uncomfortable. Anthony couldn't believe it. He had gotten so big. He flopped down on the couch next to Dean and took off the shirt. I can't believe it. He squished his stomach in his hands and shook it around. He looked at Dean was staring down at his stomach with a weird look. "Can you stop staring at me it's making me feel like more of a fat ass."
Dean was shaken from his stare and cleared his throat, readjusting the pillow in his lap. "No...no I wasn't staring, I mean...It isn't that bad bro. Go check the scale, see how much you gained." Anthony pounded into the bathroom and Dean followed. Anthony pulled the scale out of the bathroom cabinet. It's the first time in two weeks since he's seen this scale. He places it on the floor and nervously steps on it.
"I can't look. Dean, you do it." Dean knelt down and looked at the number on the scale.
"Woah." he said, and as he lifted his head up, his head accidentally hit Anthony's belly. "Sorry! Sorry." he was blushing.
"What's the damage?" Anthony asked.
"Um, well, what did you used to weigh?"
"I used to weight 195."
"Oh...well then you gained 20 pounds dude." Anthony was shell shocked. 20 whole pounds? Holy crap...20 pounds in two weeks.
"I can't believe it. Twenty pounds?" He looked down at his stomach and he couldn't believe this pooch of a belly was a whopping twenty pounds.
"Oh, come on bro," Dean patted Anthony's bare shoulder and then pulled his hand quickly away. "Twenty pounds is nothing! That's only 215 pounds which isn't even that much! Watch I guarantee I'm the same weight, if not more!" Dean was such a good friend. He always tried to cheer Anthony up and he always went out his way for him. He loves Dean. "Watch I'll get on the scale." Dean steps on the scale and looks down. "See! See! 220!" Anthony looks down and sees that it's true.
"Yeah but that's because you have clothes on. Your clothes probably weight like 10 pounds."
"No way do my clothes weigh ten pounds! Alright, fine, I'll get on with just my boxers on, like you did."
"No, Dean that' alright you don't have to do all this to reassure me." Although the idea of Dean in just his boxers piked his interest. Dean started taking his shoes off when the phone rang. Anthony ran to get the phone and picked it up. "Hello?" he said.
"Hi." the voice said. His stomach turned. It was Tara.
"Hi." he said back.
"Anthony, look, I know this isn't fair to you, just a phone call, but...I'm engaged."
"Engaged? Engaged?! Tara, you can't be. We've only been broken up for two weeks you're gonna marry a guy you met two weeks ago?"
"Well...actually, I've known him longer than that."
"Are you saying that you were...cheating on me? Is he why we broke up?"
"Anthony..."
"Is he?!" He was fuming. She was going to tell him all this over a phone call? Six years and all he gets is a phone call?
"Well that and..."
"And what?"
"Anthony I don't think..."
"AND WHAT!"
"ANTHONY YOU'RE GAY! YOU'VE BEEN IGNORING BUT I KNEW IT AND I BROKE UP WITH YOU!"
"Gay?! You're going to suggest that I'M gay?! Sara we've had sex!"
"Yes! WE HAVE BUT I KNEW YOU WERE NEVER INTO IT! AND WE WERE TOGETHER FOR SIX YEARS AND YOU NEVER PROPOSED! AND THE THING WITH DEAN! YOU'D RATHER HANG OUT WITH HIM AND YOU TALK ABOUT HIM ALL THE TIME! THINK ABOUT IT!" and she hung up.
Gay? Gay?! Was she SERIOUS!? And what did she mean about Dean?! And then it clicked. Dean. He always stared at him, he always made excuses to touch him. Dean always did that stuff, and he always did that stuff to Dean. Dean. It was always Dean. He dropped the phone and walked heavily over to the bathroom. He walked in and Dean was standing on the scale in just his boxers. His firm tight ass greatly shown off by them. Dean turned around and Anthony stared at his body. Strong muscly arms, nice firm pecs, a six pack, his amazing jaw line, his muscular thighs, it was as if Anthony was seeing his friend for the first time, through different eyes in a sense.
"See? I'm 215." He slapped his perfect abs. "I'm just as fat as you are." and he smiled at him. Anthony just stared at his friend and his friend cleared his throat. Anthony slowly started walking up to Dean, and cupped his face in his hands, and kissed him. Dean was surprised at first, but he started kissing back almost right away. It was Anthony's doughy body pressed up against Dean's hard muscly body. This was the most exercise Anthony has gotten all week.

Part 3 coming soon!
© Copyright 2012 Me (wildflowerlove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1870557-Anthonys-Weight-Gain-part-2