*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1870564-Living-your-Dream
Rated: 13+ · Article · Spiritual · #1870564
Motivational article
LIVING YOUR DREAM

Are you aware that you have the capability to achieve whatever you want in life? That you have the power to make your dreams come true? Well, you sure do. Nothing is impossible; you simply need to follow few structured steps.

Step 1: articulate a vision and mission for your life. What legacy do you wish to create? How do you want to be remembered? Who and what do you want to be? Ignore limitations believe that everything is possible. ,Step 2: identify the huge and stimulating goals and objectives that would manifest your vision. Step 3,: design the action plan and build set deadlines. Dreaming and planning are important, but they lead to false starts without actions and time limits... Step 4 – find a support team, gather required resources and do your homework. Step 5 – Act! Now is the time to execute and soil your hands with diligent daily activities that are aligned to the above.

Finally, after having taken relevant action, leave the outcome to the universe ; nothing, it seems materializes without its approval . And, whilst you await manifestation of your desires, Visualize your success every day, continuously take bold action, and show gratitude for your boons in advance. There is no money-back guarantee for a late delivery but the delivery is almost certain, once your dream is aligned to your life’s purpose! We were given the opportunity to dream only because Dreams can and do come true! And when we combine our talents, passions, and conscience and fill a need at the same time, whatever we want in life comes to past! As the bible said: “Conceive, Believe, and Achieve!”
© Copyright 2012 Dexter Emrit (motivator_dex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1870564-Living-your-Dream