*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1870696-Character-Sketch-Lorenzo-M-Andreis
Rated: E · Assignment · Other · #1870696
Character Sketch for Lorenzo Marcello Andreis
Sergeant Loranzo Marcello Andreis






Character Sketch:



Name: Lorenzo Marcello Andreis

Age: 38

Location: Sergeant, 2nd Tyrolean Rifles, Mt. Pasubio

Family History: One of 3 sons of middle-class Austrian parents.

Career aspirations: Wants a career in the militray

Race: W

Features:

Appearance:

Likes: He likes order.

Dislikes: Sloppy soldiers who don’t take their military role seriously

Physical condition: He is in good physical condition

Ailments: He suffers from sinus problems in the spring.

Education: He has completed secondary school, (high school) and has completed a Non-Commissioned Officer’s training school.

Socioeconomic background: His parents are shop owners Vienna.

Parents: Father: Marcello. Mother: Patrizia

Siblings: Two older brothers. Both killed during the first year of WW I.

Ambition: To be an officer.

Hobbies: He likes to write fiction stories.

Significant Others: He is single, but he has a woman he is engaged to who resides in Vienna.

Intelligence: He has a high intelligence, although because of his social status has not been to university.

Emotional Stability: He is very stable.

Flaws: Sometimes he writes when he should be attending to his duties.

Other Traits: He is always very concerned about his appearance.

Pivotal events in life: Joining the army. The death of his brothers. Being given command of a company.

Favorite foods: Spaghetti

Favorite music: any opera

Favorite reading material: He enjoys historical fiction

Religion: Catholic

Personality: He is serious-minded. Introverted about his feelings, but quick to give orders.

Habits: He always carries a walking stick.

Favorite thing to do: Read and write.

Comfort level with opposite sex: very comfortable

Things he/she takes pride in: He takes pride in his ability to shoot well. Also in his uniform appearance.

Things that bother him/her: Slovenly soldiers.

Things that make him/her laugh: He enjoys bawdy jokes.

Speech patterns: He repeats things he says. “I know, I know.” “You must leave now, you must leave now.”





Prose Synopsis of the Supporting Character:

Lorenzo has had two brothers killed during the first year of WW I. He is a sergeant in the infantry and in charge of a company of men on the front lines. He is strict with the men in his command and stricter with the ranking men in his command. He believes that each man is responsible for the men around him and is severe in the treatment of those who do not take this principal seriously.

He is engaged to a pretty woman who is waiting for him in Vienna. They plan to be married after the war ends. He writes to her often but the mail is slow getting out so he sends groups of letters. He also writes fiction stories, sometimes using men under his command as characters. This gives him another reason to watch his men closely.

His parents are shop keepers in Vienna. They make a reasonable living, middle class income.

© Copyright 2012 Bikerider (bikerider at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1870696-Character-Sketch-Lorenzo-M-Andreis