*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1871733-A-Heated-Night-by-Flames
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Fanfiction · #1871733
Enma comes over to Tsuna's house for a sleep over and they have tons of fun.
         Tsuna felt his heart leap as he heard the door bell ring. He rushed down from his room and opened the door. Outside, Kozato  Enma, carrying a rolled up sleeping bag and a couple other things, was accompanied by a very stern-looking Adelheid. "Welcome," Tsuna said, smiling at the two of them, "come in." Enma quickly accepted Tsuna's offer and stepped inside, relaxing a little more visably than he probably should have. Adelheid chose to remain outside.
         "Remember to not stay up so late, and brush you teeth..." Adelheid went into a long list of things they had to do. Tsuna stopped paying attention, but made a point to nod every now and then. He could see why Enma was so relieved to be here; Adelheid had a habit of being oppressively protective of the boy and and not take to being separated for any period longer than an hour or two. She must have been on his case all week. "And, most importantly," Adelheid grabbed the front of Tsuna's shirt to make sure he understood her, "if there is any kind of dangerous problem, call me. I won't forgive you if anything happens to that boy."
         "I understand," said Tsuna, think that there probably wouldn't be. He had made deals with all of the mafiosos had taken up residence in his home. Bianchi and I-pin would be out looking for exotic cooking ingredients. Yamamoto and Gokudera were taken Lambo out to play. Most surprisingly, Reborn had agreed to the plan without a hitch, even offering to sleep elsewhere so that Tsuna and Enma could have the room to themselves. He had said that he night off would help him relax.
         "Good." Adelheid released Tsuna and walked away. "I'll be back at ten o' clock to pick Enma up."
         Tsuna breathed a deep sigh of relief as he closed the door. Enma collapsed, falling backwards over the back of the couch. "Sorry, Tsuna-san," he said. "She's been like that all week. Hasn't been a moment's since I brought it up."
         "It' s okay, Enma-kun. You're here now." A moment of tired, slightly awkward, silence passed. Enma did not move from his position, so Tsuna did the same and landed next to  "So, what do you want to do now?"
         "I don't know; this is your house."
         "Oh, yeah." Tsuna unlocked his legs and rolled over the front of the couch so that he landed in a kneeling position. "My mom let me bring some games up to my room. Wanna go up?"
         "Sure. Let's go." Enma mimicked Tsuna's movement and landed next to him. He was smiling now; the color of his hair and eyes complemented each other. Tsuna blushed a little; his friend looked cute, maybe even a little sexy.
         "What are you doing Tsuna-san? Aren't we going up?"
         "N-nothing!" Tsuna's blush deepened. "I just noticed that all of you have all of your bandages off. That's all!"
         "Oh, yeah. Adel-chan has been so over bearing that I forgot that I got them off last night."
         That's awesome. I'm really happy for you, Enma." Tsuna's blush was beginning to die down. "Anyway, let's go up and celebrate you being free and unharmed." Enma laughed a little and followed him upstairs. Tsuna, however, was just a little worried now. He had had incidents like that before, when Enma just looked so sexy, but now he was worried about spending the entire night with him. Tsuna wasn't quite sure that he would be able to control himself the entire time.
         They reached his room and went in. With his mother's permission, Tsuna had brought up the TV so that he and Enma could without disruption. They played for a while before settling down and watching old cartoons. Around eight o' clock, they ordered pizza from a nearby store and ate it up in Tsuna's room. Afterwards, the two boys watched a movie that was on live TV. They sat on the floor next to each other. None of it was in Japanese, so they were unable to understand anything that was said, but there was enough action for them to see what was happening and they added their own dialogue from time to time. The film was about two young, gay boys who fall in love.
         At the end of the movie, Enma leaned on Tsuna and rested against his left arm. "I'm tired, nii-chan. Can we go to sleep?" Enma was looking up at Tsuna with his eyes open wide. Tsuna realized that it was a good thing that they had turned off the lights for the movie, because he felt his becoming very red, very quickly.
         "Okay, Enma. We can go to bed now."
         "Thanks, Tsuna-nii." Enma snuggled his body into Tsuna's torso and started to doze off.
         Tsuna immediately held Enma at arm's length, hoping that Enma wouldn't notice his growing erection. "Wh-what are you doing, Enma? We have beds." Tsuna got up so he could calm himself down and get the beds. He pulled out two folded-up futons from the closet, some sheets, and two pillows.
         Having successfully calmed himself down, he set up the beds next to each other with Enma's help. They were soon both asleep in their own beds.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

         Tsuna dreamed that he was alone with Enma in his bedroom. They were both very naked and very horny. Tsuna's large penis was throbbing and his precum was starting to pool around his feet. "Come." Enma did as he was told. He kneeled in front of Tsuna and placed his hands of the impressive slab of meat. "Now, stroke." Enma slide his hands up and down the length of Tsuna's shaft, using the boy's precum as a lubricant.
         Enma worked Tsuna like a pro. He played with Tsuna's balls and slipped a finger down Tsuna's slit, rubbing the sensitive inside skin. Tsuna was gasping and moaning in pleasure. Enma licked all over Tsuna's shaft, making extra sure to get a good taste of precum.
         Tsuna was in heaven; this was too good to be happening.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

         Tsuna awoke slowly, not quite sure what was happening. He was suddenly very aware of how "at attention" he was. But something was weird, the air around it felt cool; somehow, his pants must have gotten pulled down. Remembering his dream, Tsuna suddenly became very aware of what he could have done that would have both brought his pants down and caused him to feel so much pleasure. And has been Enma right next to me this entire time.
         Then, Tsuna felt something else: the light touch of a hand the base of his shaft and the dragging of a tongue along the underside of his penis. Tsuna waited; the tongue began to lick around his mushroom-shaped head. Tsuna accidentally let out a moan. The tongue froze instantly before starting to move again a couple seconds. Tsuna carefully looked down, moving his head as little as was possible, trying to see who was licking him.
         The way the moonlight caught the flaming- red hair made the his assailant unmistakable Enma was kneeling between Tsuna's naked, spread out legs, licking his shaft up and down. Tsuna lay in a state of shock; feeling Enma's tongue and hands slowly work his penis. This can't be happening! Am I still in a dream? Needing to the truth, Tsuna found the will to ask, "Enma, what are you doing?"
         The boy scrambled back instantly. He backed into a corner and made himself as small as possible. "I'm-I'm sorry, nii-chan. I shouldn't have done that, especially not like this." The boy was beginning to become incoherent through his sobs.
         "Wait. Hold up, Enma. What just happened?"
         "I just so stupid. How could I ever think that someone like you could ever feel that way about someone like me, like the way I feel about you. I just wanted to be close to you...and now I've gone and thrown it all away. I'm so sorry."
         Tsuna was shock. Enma loved him? Did he feel same way? A mass of questions began to spin around his head as he watched the sobbing form of Enma. After a few moments, he got up and walked over to Enma, crouched down, and put a hand on the boy's back. "First of all, Enma, you're my friend, and there is nothing you, or anyone else, could ever do to change that. Also...I believe that you were in the middle of something before I interrupted you. I'd like to give you a chance to finish that." Enma looked up at Tsuna with a confused look on his face. Tsuna dropped his eyes down and Enma followed them to his still erect, throbbing penis.
         "Tsu-Tsuna-kun!" Enma leapt up with joy, tackling Tsuna and trapping his massive penis between them. Enma brought his mouth down onto Tsuna's and began to slip his tongue in, a maneuver the Tsuna returned with great excitement. Enma slipped his hand in between them and began to massage Tsuna's thick shaft. Tsuna moaned, but held the kiss.
         It was Enma who eventually stopped kissing Tsuna. He moved down, placing his mouth over the head of Tsuna's dick. He moved his hands up and down the shaft as he swirled his tongue around the head. Tsuna was moaning loudly. Enma slipped his tongue inside the slit; he could taste the old cum from Tsuna's self-ministrations. He removed his tongue and began to move down the long penis, swallowing the thick shaft right down to Tsuna's juicy balls. The immense length of the penis meant that a significant portion of it had gone into his throat. This gave Enma a very good idea.
         He swallowed, massaging Tsuna's length with his adam's apple. "E-Enma," Tsuna grunted in pleasure. He used his hand to move Enma's head up and down along his shaft. He knew he was close. He slammed Enma's head down onto the base, "I'm coming!"
         Spurt after spurt of seed shot down Enma's throat. He held his mouth around the base of the penis for the entire orgasm, a total of fourteen shots. When he finally began to pull off of the penis, it was still leaking a large amount of cum. Enma let it collect in his mouth before he removed himself from the head.
         "Wow." Tsuna was completely out of breath. The entire experience was unexpected to begin with, but it felt so good.
         "You taste good, Tsuna." Enma wiped a dribble of cum off of his chin.
         "Well, I'm exhausted. Let's go back to sleep."
         "No, Tsuna-nii. I'm not done yet and it doesn't look like you are either."
         Tsuna looked up at Enma, confused. Enma gestured and Tsuna's eyes fell upon his penis, which had not softened at all. "Come off it, Enma. At the very least, let me pay you back."
         "No, I-I want you inside of me. Tsuna."
         Enma lightly pressed Tsuna back onto the floor and gave him a quick kiss. He, then, squatted down and positioned his hole just above Tsuna's penis. "Hey, Enma. You probably don't want to take that dry. I have some-" Enma hushed him. The red-haired boy lowered himself down, guiding the large piece of meat into his ravenous hole. Tsuna felt his head enter as the boy slid down the first couple of inches. Enma waited to get used to it before going down more.
         "Yes, Tsuna. It feels so good."
         "You're so warm, so tight."
         As Enma reached the base of Tsuna's penis, both boys were grunting in ecstasy. Enma began bouncing up and down on Tsuna. Soon, both of them had reached their limits. Enma moaned and suddenly blew onto Tsuna's face and chest; Tsuna felt his balls tighten up and seed start flowing up his penis. Hot cum burst into Enma's body and filled the hole. He was exhausted and removed himself once the size of the shots began to wane. He fell onto his mattress with his ass still leaking cum on his right flank, facing Tsuna. "That was amazing, nii-chan."
         "Yeah," Tsuna replied through heavy panting; his softening penis was hanging off the left side of his waist from where he lay on the floor.
         "Nii-chan, come lay beside me."
         "Enma, there is no way that I could possibly take another round of that."
         "You don't have to. I just want to feel you by my side." Assured, Tsuna got up and crawled underneath the covers so that he was facing Enma's back. "I love you, Tsuna."
         "I love you too. Although, I will pay you back."
         "Can I come over next week as well?"
         "You can come over every week."
         "Thanks, Tsuna."
© Copyright 2012 Demon spawn (puppyhell at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1871733-A-Heated-Night-by-Flames