*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1872637-a-morning-ride
by Rhyssa
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1872637
up and away in a beautiful balloon
Kayla yawned and huddled into her blanket. It was almost an hour until dawn, which was way too early to be out of her warm bed. The morning air was chilly. But in this early hour the air was as still as it would be all day, perfect for a hot-air balloon ride.

Andrew was busy, helping the crew. She could tell that he had found another passion. He was practically giddy. “They’re about to start the inflation—we’re going to lift off just after dawn.” The envelope was beautiful in greens and blues with the white basket lying on its side below the skirt.

It seemed so fragile. Kayla shivered, pulling her blanket tighter.

There was the sound of a blowtorch as the burner was lit. Within fifteen seconds, the bag was up, straining at the line that held it to the chase car. All around the field, other balloons were rising, blooming like teardrop flowers in every color imaginable.

Dave, the pilot, motioned them forward, and they hurried over to the gondola. Kayla took a deep breath and passed her blanket into the wicker basket before starting up the stepladder.

Inside, Dave directed them to stand in at the edge where they would get a good view while also balancing the weight of the gondola. They were the only passengers this flight.

“All ready?” The lines were released, and the burner fired. Like a queen rising from her throne, the balloon lifted into the air, prepared to follow the whims of the wind. Andrew touched her arm and pointed to the east. There, behind the silhouettes of other balloons rising for the festival, the sun was edging over the mountains.

The air was still—with no hint of wind, but Kayla knew that was an illusion. They were moving with the wind, gliding above the valley on a current of air. Peering over the edge, she was surprised to see how close everything seemed. The mountains seemed near enough that she could reach out and scrape her finger against the jagged peaks. In the stillness, she could hear a child shouting, “Look, Mom!” sounding so close. At the same time, it felt like they were all alone in the world.

She leaned back against Andrew’s shoulders and shivered. He rubbed her arms to warm them up, then reached slowly over for the discarded blanket. This time he enveloped them both in the warm folds.

The burner fired in a thirty second burst. “We’re cruising at 1500 feet above the surface—given the elevation, that puts us about a mile above sea level.” Dave continued his tour guide lecture but Kayla had a sudden thought.

“Andrew,” she murmured low enough that the sound wouldn’t carry past his ears. “We’re a mile high.” She turned to look up at him, letting her hips sway back into his. He had a wicked grin and a hardening erection that showed his thoughts were headed in a similar direction.

With one hand she kept hold of the blanket that covered them both, with the other she reached behind and rubbed his stomach. Gradually she moved lower, slipping her fingers under the waistband of his jeans. He caught his breath and then opened his jeans, his cock springing up to meet her hand.

Her mouth watered, but she couldn’t turn around and take him in his mouth. Not in front of Dave. Instead, she let her fingers dance, exploring the head, running her thumb across the tip, and then gently gliding down the shaft to caress his balls.

His hands were busy at her pussy, rubbing over her with discreet haste, circling around and around until finally he found her clit. She shuddered as he touched it, feeling her body tense with pleasure.

He whispered, “Lean on the basket.” Reluctantly, she stopped her explorations, and leaned both arms onto the side of the gondola. Now her ass was pointed toward him under the blanket, her pussy accessible to his seeking cock. Slowly, trying his best to make the movement subtle, Andrew sank his cock into her waiting flesh.

Kayla could hear Dave pointing out a waterfall far below, but her attention was focused much closer at hand. She took over the movement, moving her hips slightly, circling, coming back, squeezing Andrew as he struggled to remain still within her, not wanting to give the game away.

Andrew whispered, just barely loud enough for her to hear. “Do you realize? We’re floating in the air. I’m balls deep in your pussy, out in the open, three feet away from one of my friends.” As he spoke, he gave one last flick to her clit, which was enough. She exploded with a cry that she muffled on her arm. Behind her, Andrew buried his face in her shoulder while he filled her with warmth.

In the aftermath, the burner fired. Under the blanket, Andrew was pulling up her sweats and tightening his belt.

“So, are you two enjoying yourselves?” Dave’s question was almost too appropriate Kayla wondered if he knew, and then decided she didn’t care.

She met Andrew’s eyes over her shoulder. “I’ve had a beautiful ride.”

Andrew choked on a laugh.

word count: 867
© Copyright 2012 Rhyssa (sadilou at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1872637-a-morning-ride